• Status
    Not open for further replies.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, no "A" to "R" in my AAR. No INGO's showed. At least a few folks let me know ahead of time.

Took my brother in law down. We shot for a while and then went wheeling. Had a good time anyway. You all missed a great day! Oh, well....

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Well, no "A" to "R" in my AAR. No INGO's showed. At least a few folks let me know ahead of time.

Took my brother in law down. We shot for a while and then went wheeling. Had a good time anyway. You all missed a great day! Oh, well....

Wow that sucks!

Atleast you had a great day to enjoy.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Sorry I couldn't make it down. Had to work. Did you run Trail 21 by any chance? Just wondering how it looked and if we needed to address anything during the clean up in a couple weeks. We really need to get that hole filled in but i'm guessing guys with giant tires like to tear the heck out of it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We ran:
    3 (for a bit)
    21 (about 1/2 of it)
    and the little rock climb

The trails were so easy that we hardly stopped for anything. I can only think of about 6 "hard" spots that folks needed helped through.

It was SO dry. No mud AT ALL. I ended up running with a group of full-size Dodges (Power Wagons, Ram Chargers, and a Durango). They didn't even air down, and we had zero issues. Well, the 60-something Wagon gently laid on its side for a short nap, but that was a fluke (stalled it, so couldn't drive out of the tip/roll).

Now is the time to do some trail work. You could likely drive a tracked skid-steer about anywhere in the park.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom