Not open for further replies.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What a Choice!

Geezz1 I just get a decent set of Dayton Timberlines on my Gand Cherokee. And an Event like this lands on the same weekend as the Vintage Rifle match at Wildcat. :dunno: Well my left arm might still be in a slpint so that might make the decisin for me. :ingo:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Do you half to have 4wd?

As in a 4x4 truck, or as in a bike like your avatar? The bike would be fine. Lots of ATV/Bike trails at Redbird.

A 2WD truck would not be the best idea. There are places to tool around, but most of the trails are not exactly 2WD friendly.

Come shooting with us for the morning, and then grab a passenger's seat for the afternoon! I'm sure there will be one open.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    Long rock trails and mud, I would be done! But I do have a brand spankin' new CRF450 I could do some damage with. Let me see if I can make this happen!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it for the shoot. My wife wants to go, and MAY have to work at school that morning. We'll definetly be there for the off-roading though. I'm looking forward to seeing eldirector in action!

I need to figure out why I can't put my Wrangler in LOW. It won't engage for some reason...

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Hey guys: could I join in on this with someone? All I have is a Toyota Corolla, and as it proved in 2008, its not meant for offroading...totaled the first one, on my 2nd one.

Let me know...Thanks,

Erick

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Well I was drafted to work on the 9th :( I even asked for it off but I must continue to pay bills so I will not be able to make it. Hope there is another one on a day I dont have to work.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well I was drafted to work on the 9th :( I even asked for it off but I must continue to pay bills so I will not be able to make it. Hope there is another one on a day I dont have to work.
    I promise to have some fun in your honor! :rockwoot:If this goes well, we can see about setting up another. Looks like about 9 folks from INGO, and a few others from my 4x4 club are on the list.

Well, we are about a week away...... Is everyone still up for some shooting and wheeling? If the weather pattern holds for another week, we are up for a nearly perfect day for this.

I'm trying to meet up with some other Hendricks County folks on the way. PM me or post up if you want to meet up and caravan down together. The Plainfield exit on I-70 is the best meet-up location for me.

My wife bailed on me for this run, so I'll have my brother-in-law along for the ride. It is his first time wheeling ;)

See you all in about a week!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Just playin in the back yard this weekend! I'm ready, I NEED some wheelin!
    86e330aa.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you guys ever try to go the the badlands let me know. Thats alot closer to me.
    Closer for a lot of us (including me). Know of any ranges near there? A "Run-n-Gun" just isn't the same without the guns. One of the reasons I chose Redbird for this run is their handgun policy (being a State rec area). The Badlands has a No Firearms policy, so it doesn't seem right for this kind of event.

Looks like I may need to PM the original list, just to be sure we are all good to go. Can't wait to see Kinnards80's Toy in action:rockwoot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Sorry guys. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it Saturday. I'm still trying to figure out why my remote start and alarm is draining my battery. I'd feel more comfortable getting that fixed than take the chance and drive all the way out there and have my battery die. It's a new battery too.

If I'm able to get it fixed by Friday, I'll let ya'll know.

Sorry Ryan!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sorry guys. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it Saturday. I'm still trying to figure out why my remote start and alarm is draining my battery. I'd feel more comfortable getting that fixed than take the chance and drive all the way out there and have my battery die. It's a new battery too.

If I'm able to get it fixed by Friday, I'll let ya'll know.

Sorry Ryan!
    Dude!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If you happen to make it, then cool. If not, maybe next time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom