• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    We will have to find out later this summer. I didn't shoot your NEOS enough to form a strong opinion but I'm betting my MK III with the Volquartsen trigger/sear/hammer upgrades will have a crisper trigger. I've also been shooting the Mark platform for over 40 years so I'm a bit partial to them.

1. Well, now that I have these wonderful 5 in 1 targets we can simply count up how many rounds you can get into the red and into the light grey from each gun like I did for my 5 semi-autos (which led to sale of the Bersa and even my SW MP Compact).
    2. That will be, "The rest of the story." (If you are old enough: an old Paul Harvey reference :laugh:)

3. My 20' results with my 5: who is who is on another thread. :)
    4. You will have to beat 7/10 in the red, of which I think I did on another day (too lazy to look it up).
    MPrphH9.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1. I just got through talking to someone is retired and has their own range and has been a gun Smith who lives down in Brown County and his recommendation after talking with me for an hour.:
    buy the Buck Mark Mark for $260.
    2. I told him about the mark for target pistol for $360 that I can get off a member here, and we talked about Smith 41 and a bevy of other models.
    3. For what I’m going to use the gun for and my eyesight when I ask him not twice but three times yesterday the same: Buck Mark at rural King.
    4. I just called rural King and the sale is over, Ha!
    5. Price is now $340.
    6. You are right : I’m not going to pay $70 more for it.

Top Bottom