• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a good friend of mine that lives in Martinsville. There's one there and he loves that place.
    Really better prices than Tractor Supply.

Yep, on Burton Lane, right by where I turn to go to the range. I plan on stopping there for targets or whatever instead of Walmart.

Edit: I was mistaken. It's on Ohio St., which is just one light before my turn off. I guess I was thinking of the Ace Hardware on Burton.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Tractor Supply is behind Crew car wash in Avon.

I dropped $400 just on ammo at Rural King a couple weeks ago. It doesn't buy much. Fit's in a little 100# box. Prices are decent. Not a great selection like Cabellas but I don't get to Fishers very often.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We make a trip down to Martinsville and the RK there about every other month. Have family in Martinsville still, so can combine trips. Rumor is RK has been looking to build in Brownsburg, but hasn't been able to find a suitable location (the the town council somehow things we aren't "rural" - still wants to be the next Carmel - but I digress).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We make a trip down to Martinsville and the RK there about every other month. Have family in Martinsville still, so can combine trips. Rumor is RK has been looking to build in Brownsburg, but hasn't been able to find a suitable location (the the town council somehow things we aren't "rural" - still wants to be the next Carmel - but I digress).

That’s funny. I remember B-burg when it was a wide spot on 136.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Tractor Supply is behind Crew car wash in Avon.

I dropped $400 just on ammo at Rural King a couple weeks ago. It doesn't buy much. Fit's in a little 100# box. Prices are decent. Not a great selection like Cabellas but I don't get to Fishers very often.

Until we annex them it's in Plainfield.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Christ it's about time SOMEBODY didn't volunteer to force their own gun control.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I would be surprised if many gun retailers didn't take the opportunity to contrast themselves with the Walmarts of the world.

I'm just glad I lived long enough to see the left praising Walmart.....It seems like only yesterday...

2Q==
    Z
    2012-11-23t141742z_1988417274_gm1e8bn1pvb01_rtrmadp_3_walmart-protests.jpg

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    So I was making deliveries at 2 different Menards yesterday. I got to thinking, it would be great if Menards picked up the slack on ammo sales that Walmart doesn't need or want anymore. I mean Menards already sells a WIDE verity of stuff as it is. I am lucky, the Greenwood RK is 3 miles from my house. It and my buddies LGS is my go to for local ammo. -Jason

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have a good friend of mine that lives in Martinsville. There's one there and he loves that place.
    Really better prices than Tractor Supply.

We've got one in Bedford and Paoli. Though I've never bought ammo at either RK, their prices are often lower on a lot of other things (hardware, lawn care, etc.) than Lowes.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    If Rural King doesn't have it, you probably don't need it. They have pretty good prices on guns in the store and better prices on rkguns.com. Sign up and you'll get regular emails on special deals. No, I am not employed there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was on a automotive repair errand this afternoon. Drove right by the Walmart and Sam's Club to go to Rural king.

Picked up Blaster, couple of Dewalt sockets and (of all things) a bottle of imitation vanilla flavoring.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    The closest RK to me is Niles Mi. Though back in 2017 it was said RK bought the old kmart in Laporte, but no construction as of yet.

Top Bottom