Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Side note.
    Elon Musk,not sure rather to like the guy or not. One thing I will say is the man is certainly for free speech and will not be blocking any news sources with starlink.
    "Starlink has been told by some governments (not Ukraine) to block Russian news sources," he tweeted
    "We will not do so unless at gunpoint," Musk added. "Sorry to be a free speech absolutist."
    Really late to this party and not caught up yet, but wanted to point out that elons quote about “not unless at gunpoint” is really not saying anything, unless he really literally means “gunpoint”, and even then….

I’d like to like him….

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well the Russian pope is allegedly calling for invasion of more countries.

Sure to end well.

ROFL. Does not say his name even,no mention of when the video was taken,and they certainly do not expect anyone to know the language. Just an FYI all those countries mentioned are part of the Orthodox Russian church. At this point I just laugh because he could be saying anything from any time in history,and we do not even know who the man is or where he is.

But yea a Russian POPE (ROFL) said something,at sometime,some where and someone tells you what ever they want about what he is saying lol....omg. the humor in this.I will give you a hint...Russia is mostly Orthodox,they do not have a pope.

Well. I think he is saying "lets start Sunday school earlier next week. Let Georgia,Moldova,ect....know K thanks,by the way thank you for the wine. Did you see that hot tv reporter on the news last night giving the weather? Looks to be a sunny day."

12188_900.gif

Last edited:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well the Russian pope is allegedly calling for invasion of more countries.

Sure to end well.

Georgia and Moldova I can see (especially since both of them have applied for EU membership and Russian troops are in Transnistria), but Kazakhstan doesn't make any sense since they are closely aligned with Russia, and the Baltic States are in NATO (though I could see that as no longer being a deterrent). What about. the other central Asian countries that were once part of the Russian Empire? They would surly be much easier pickings than even Ukraine or Georgia

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did that $$$ go to fund a army not at war with Russia....? Or did the $$$ makes its way back to Biden/Obama.....? If the $$$$ went to fund a army to fight Russia when there was no war....then a war was already being planned, to get Russia to invade...then my theory and thought I posted few pages back saying this was all done to get Ukraine to be Russia's Vietnam, but in this case Ukraine becomes a wasteland and Russia becomes a Jail and economy collapses and causes the Russian people to revolt....Ukraine is just the puppet used and abused and thanks for laundering our money.....good luck, bye.
    I mean Obama was from Chicago.....isn't this how criminals operate.
    Seeing how corrupt Ukraine is and how corrupt the leadership of our country is I wouldn't rule anything out. Ukraine is the melting pot of all bad things and that pot boiled over.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I'm still trying to find out what fire does to reactive armor.
    I can’t find any info on what fire does to reactive tank armor. Two things I did learn is that small arms fire will not set it off but may render it ineffective. Also, it is very dangerous to infantry anywhere near the tank when it detonates. Makes sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom