actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Putin warns the West: Russia is ready for nuclear war

I guess he's not afraid of our current "leadership".
    We have those weapons also.
    People made fun of MAD. But it worked.
    But it worked, because the other side didn't think we were run by drooling idiots.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Putin warns the West: Russia is ready for nuclear war

obiden response:

Plunder American taxpayers to send aid to Russia.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County

Bring it!

Don't get me wrong, I do not want it to happen, but letting them bully is not an option either.

Does Putin have a stable enough safe room to keep our stuff away from him? Is he really tough enough to say he will die for his beliefs? I doubt that he is.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    With the state of the Russian Navy, how confident are they that they know where our boomers are?

Based on how well they've handled the black Sea, we probably could park one in the white Sea and Gulf of Finland and they would be clueless.

I wonder if a Trident can be sent on a direct trajectory versus a ballistic? That should take response time to single digit minutes from the white Sea. 640 miles is not very far.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    It is NATO pushing for a war with Russia. They are getting their butts kicked in Ukraine. The West's economy is crumbling and they are desparate. We have been desperate to start WW3 to hide the economic collapse that is upon us. China has publicly backed Russia and we are out of conventional arms. Russia outproduces NATO seven to one in conventional arms.
    We are collapsing and there will be no stopping it now.
    But by all means - go us !

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Bring it!

Don't get me wrong, I do not want it to happen, but letting them bully is not an option either.

Does Putin have a stable enough safe room to keep our stuff away from him? Is he really tough enough to say he will die for his beliefs? I doubt that he is.
    The known accuracy of a D5 MIRV will put up to 475 kilotons within 10 meters of the target. Not sure you can have a deep enough hole when the fireball is directly overhead

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if a Trident can be sent on a direct trajectory versus a ballistic? That should take response time to single digit minutes from the white Sea. 640 miles is not very far.
    Yes, they can. It is called a depressed trajectory and lowers the travel time from Gulf of Finland to Moscow to eight minutes. Can't effectively utilize the MIRVs, though, as can only get minimal dispersal from the main track

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bring it!

I mean, they're showing san franisco and new york city there... don't threaten me with a good time.

Top Bottom