• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Single 6 pointer moved through this morning. Tried some rattling for the first time in a long time. No results. Tomorrow morning frost should be golden.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Not much moving here either. Had a small buck creep through with just enough light to see his antlers. A doe and button that were here yesterday just came through, bedded down for a half hour then moved out. Hoping for some mid day movement like we saw yesterday.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wow. Days like this will definitely try one's level of commitment. Haven't moved from this tree since before sunrise and have almost nothing to tell. It's like they all crawled into a hole in the ground. Unbelievable.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well after 12 hours in the stand seeing nothing, the biggest buck on the farm showed up with two minutes of light left. My partner got him stopped at 20yds but his arrow went low, clean miss thankfully. Sucks but we're glad to know he's still there, we haven't gotten a pic of him in three weeks.

Committment renewed. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Did a little final scouting on our property. Saw this relatively small rub, but its the first I've seen this year. Found a few other small rubs as well. No clear scrapes, although I stuck mainly to the edges of the woods and didn't go tromping through as not to shake things up too much. I did get the nice 10pt on camera again. We've been watching on camera since mid-September. We see him about every two weeks almost exactly.

Last edited:

sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    Seen a nice bladed 8 pointer, close to 130 class several doe's still have not seen any shooters yet but there out there lots of time left
    Only gone work 5 days this month rest will be in a stand:rockwoot:

Top Bottom