• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My old man has one so I shoot it from time to time. Great as a training AR at low cost. Fun as hell. Never had any issues running bulk ammo and it's accuracy is solid IMHO.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    A buddy and I went shooting this weekend. I took my M&P 22 pistol and my M&P 15-22 rifle. We were shooting steel. So accurate and easy it is almost boring. I like them for working out transition kinks and for learning how to transition from target to target smoothly. We shot for quite a while and it prob cost me about $10 in Federal bulk ammo. One failure to fire in 300+ rounds. That stuff is only $20 for 550 rounds!

GET IT!:rockwoot:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'll add yet another vote to get one. The suppressed MP above is mine. I love it. Eats anything except Winchester bulk. I usually shoot Federal bulk for supersonic and CCI Standard Velocity for subsonic.

Get the threaded barrel.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    What can I say! :)

MP22.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll add yet another vote to get one. The suppressed MP above is mine. I love it. Eats anything except Winchester bulk. I usually shoot Federal bulk for supersonic and CCI Standard Velocity for subsonic.

Get the threaded barrel.

I thought they all had a threaded barrel?
    Suppressor was cool.

victor 1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    The region
    Yes sir, buy one. I've had mine over a year and now I have a Huntertown B 22 supressor on it too! So much fun for so little money. Hoo Rah!

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I love mine. I went for the MOE eddition as well. Put a vortex red dot and man is that thing accurate. I shoot it way more than any of my other guns

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I love mine, too! I've got a Primary Arms red dot, which works well. I've also got a Vortex Sparc that would make that thing the ultimate feather weight rifle. I also like the 2x magnification on the Vortex, and think it would be fun with that rifle.

There's nothing more fun than a full mag dump in the MP-15-22!

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Wife saw the pink platinum version in January and fell in love. Since then we hadnt seen another even after visiting stores all over Indiana during various trips. Yesterday, while searching around for a friends stolen 1911, I walked into a store up here in New Haven and happened to notice one on my way out the door. Went back today to get it and surprise her, since I had a feeling it may be a long time before we see another

His and Hers
    IMAG0345.jpg

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Now iam stuck here at work and all I want to do is go shoot mine. I shot up a couple of cases of old beer. That was fun to shoot those cans really blow up.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wife saw the pink platinum version in January and fell in love. Since then we hadnt seen another even after visiting stores all over Indiana during various trips. Yesterday, while searching around for a friends stolen 1911, I walked into a store up here in New Haven and happened to notice one on my way out the door. Went back today to get it and surprise her, since I had a feeling it may be a long time before we see another

His and Hers
    IMAG0345.jpg
    K & T?
    If so I saw this same one last week. Not the color I wanted, so I had Keith order me a camo version. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom