• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sean2999

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Westfield IN
    Hey everyone, I got a sigma 9mm for my birthday a few months ago and just got to putting some rounds thru it, and does anyone have any sigma pistols? If so what is your take on this pistol? :dunno:

IUBrink

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    The Sigma was my first handgun, and it's trigger made it quite hard to learn with. I got used to it after a while but decided to get rid of it to keep my fingers from arthritis. :):

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I bought one back when they first came on the market. Man, that was a while back. I tried it out and had some fail to feed.
    A friend of mine saw the gun and fell in love with it. I told him the problems I had but that it might straighten up with a few rounds thru it.

Well, he wanted to buy it if I would help him shoot it till it either worked or not. The day we picked to do this was in the 90's. (temps) Well, I guess it WAS 1998 too! Anyway, we put around 500 rounds thru it that one day. We were hot and the Sigma was HOT when we got done. The failures were gone and the trigger had improved also. He bought it, for what I paid for it, $225. He still has it and wouldn't sell it for nothin'. :)

Top Bottom