Sadly, the teacher validated the students point.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    We are all teachers as parents and citizens. I have invited many over the years to come to the range (classroom) and experience the shooting sport. Over the years, I have introduced many to the pleasures of shooting and the responsibilities of gun ownership. I have taught my wife, all my children and grandchildren the art of the gun, hunting, camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, and our national heritage and responsibilities as citizens.

It is a pleasure to now watch my wife, children, grandchildren, and shooting friends also invite friends and relatives over to shoot and enjoy the sport. Pass it on. Do your part. Don't just complain about the anti gun culture! Invite a friend to shoot and educate them concerning their God given rights and responsibilities. Good shooting

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The "teacher" is a brainless jackass....

Consider what the majority of these students will be like when they come out of the indoctrination mill and are the teachers of the next generation.

Progressivism is a cancer on the republic.

Sadly, many teachers are exactly that. I taught in an inner city middle school for some years......and the crap that goes on is astounding. I left teaching, fed up with the union and with administrations passing on of failing students. There was no accountability.

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    It's Chicago guys. Just like North Korea, someday it will be reunified with the homeland.

We can hope that someday they will vote the Thugs out over there. It amazes me how these people believe that giving ones rights away will magically make everything better. Maybe they watch too much Disney.:dunno:

Robin Hood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Richmond, IN
    I've been a teacher for 36 years, and I'm no sheep. All of the teachers in my department are gun owners. All my students know I'm a gun owner, and they talk with me about that between classes. How about we paint with a narrower brush.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I've been a teacher for 36 years, and I'm no sheep. All of the teachers in my department are gun owners. All my students know I'm a gun owner, and they talk with me about that between classes. How about we paint with a narrower brush.

I think you are missing the context in the use of the word "teacher." We aren't referring to a teacher such as yourself but the individual brought in to teach the class anti-gun rhetoric.

As to you being a gun owning teacher from Richmond? Isn't that a requirement to survive that place? RHS reminds me of the movie Dangerous Minds. :laugh:

I actually live in Richmond with 7 month old twins. I'm out of this place before they start preschool!

Top Bottom