• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A large number of users on an Indiana gun owner site don’t like people who vote for Joe Biden? I’m not surprised for some reason. :dunno:

Alright, I'm just gonna go on record as saying I like both Alpo and Kut. This is just politics here as far as I'm concerned.

Well damn...

iu

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Has anyone seen an actual endorsement from Sam, or just extrapolating an endorsement because he accepted money to do that for which he makes a living doing, voiceovers. Maybe he has no horse in this race? Maybe he just does work for the highest bidder...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    https://www.metro.us/sam-elliott-aint-a-fan-of-trump-but-thinks-we-need-to-come-together/

We’ve all forgotten how to talk to each other. I’m afraid to talk to relatives or friends who voted for Trump, because I’m afraid it will turn immediately angry.
    [FONT=&quot]Everybody’s at odds with each other. And nothing against Trump. I think Trump won because he didn’t have someone running against him that was electable. But he spoke to that vast whole out there that had been neglected forever. I’m not saying anything new; we all know the truth of it. But god, just the fact that this guy could get elected president is mind-boggling. It just shows you the state of the union. I don’t understand why we can’t look at the bigger picture and work for the greater good. Why does one side have to be wrong? Why does the other side have nothing to say of value? Center of the road, to me, is where we all need to get back to. You’d hear a lot of people criticize me for that, saying you have to make a commitment, you can’t dance down the middle of the road. Well, s—, if they’re not going to reach across the aisle and at last talk to each other, and work on the art of the compromise, then it’s pretty bleak.[/FONT]

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    #whocares

I don't think there is a single person in the world that could "endorse" a candidate that would make me change my vote.

Now, if they bring up facts, possibly. But not in this one. And I also don't think someone's opinion on a candidate would make me change how I feel about that person. I obviously wouldn't agree with their political opinion and you just agree to disagree and move on. :dunno:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Kind of related, IIRC, Clint Eastwood endorsed Bloomberg in the primaries. Not something you'd expect from Dirty Harry but movies aren't real life.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Kind of related, IIRC, Clint Eastwood endorsed Bloomberg in the primaries. Not something you'd expect from Dirty Harry but movies aren't real life.

I supported Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang in the Democrat primaries, doesn't mean I'd necessarily have voted for them come November.

Here was Eastwoods "endorsement" of Bloomberg. Another case of, well, I'd support Trump if he weren't so crude in his tweets and language. If America wanted a genteel politician they'd have elected Mitt Romney.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-hollywood-legend-talks-politics-11582311359?mod=trending_now_pos1

As for the domestic political scene, Mr. Eastwood seems disheartened. “The politics has gotten so ornery,” he says, hunching his shoulders in resignation. He approves of “certain things that Trump’s done” but wishes the president would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level.” As he drives me back to my hotel, he expresses an affinity for another former mayor: “The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there.”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom