• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone should ask Elliot how he feels about the Left, SJW cancel culture, the MSM, social media/Big Tech and the academe elitist establishment who are vehemently opposed to Republicans/Conservatives/Trump supporters freedoms to express their opinions.

Plenty Republican/Conservatives including some Hollywood actors that are in the same trade as Elliot are reluctant to voice their opinions for fear of venomous reprisal that threaten their very existence.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As far as my opinion about Sam Elliot endorsing Biden. He's free to endorse anyone he wants. It doesn't affect me or my thoughts on who I support in any way shape or form.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Has anyone seen an actual endorsement from Sam, or just extrapolating an endorsement because he accepted money to do that for which he makes a living doing, voiceovers. Maybe he has no horse in this race? Maybe he just does work for the highest bidder...

So we still have no endorsement that I can find...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Oh no, everyone go burn all your Sam Elliot movies if he doesn’t support your favorite color.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I don't see anything wrong in his response (reposted below). Just seems like another person that doesn't like Trump and fails to see the that there are no longer small policy differences to settle, it is constitutional level differences today and compromise does not solve that.

Everybody’s at odds with each other. And nothing against Trump. I think Trump won because he didn’t have someone running against him that was electable. But he spoke to that vast whole out there that had been neglected forever. I’m not saying anything new; we all know the truth of it. But god, just the fact that this guy could get elected president is mind-boggling. It just shows you the state of the union. I don’t understand why we can’t look at the bigger picture and work for the greater good. Why does one side have to be wrong? Why does the other side have nothing to say of value? Center of the road, to me, is where we all need to get back to. You’d hear a lot of people criticize me for that, saying you have to make a commitment, you can’t dance down the middle of the road. Well, s—, if they’re not going to reach across the aisle and at last talk to each other, and work on the art of the compromise, then it’s pretty bleak.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Funny how these comments seem so different when 50 cent was the topic. :dunno:

Funny how Democrats only start talking about 'why can't we all get along' and 'why does the other side have to be wrong, why can't we listen to them' and 'we need to get back to the middle of the road' when they've had their ass handed to them and they're talking from the cheap seats

Top Bottom