dont-get-burned-buy-apple-war-bonds.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 2

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Samsung to halt manufacturing of note 7's?

Even their "fixed" note 7 is still having issues....the iphone 7 plus and the Google Pixel XL is looking to be the better deal, sorry Samsung, but you are losing popularity.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have had the best luck with the Notes out of all the ph's I have ever had. I am glad my 5 is still running fine, as well as all the previous versions. I really wanted to replace my Note 2 that is long in the tooth. I can wait until the replacement comes out. I can understand the frustration of those that can't wait. It will be interesting to see what happens in the end. I am sure Samsung will make it right.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    After they had to re-call the re-call I am done with the Note 7 I will not return my phone for a third time. I switched to the Galaxy 7 Edge and like it quite a bit. The screen is about the same size and it is thinner and lighter. I kinda miss the pen but the only thing I used it for was to draw out organic molecules to text to class mates. I will give the Note series another try when the 8 comes out but I get the feeling that the Note 7 might get the axe Samsung would be smart to cut their losses at this point

As a side note if anyone upgrades to a Galaxy 7 or 7 Edge at Best Buy in the next week they also get a free 32 inch Smart TV as well, that was a nice bonus and made having to give up my Note 7 a bit easier.

VHNeaK3l.jpg

Top Bottom