Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bigot, racist, terrorist whats next?

Smells like victory in 2020 to me. ;)

Note - This is why we need to stop trashing and get to fixing our NRA! :nono:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Note - This is why we need to stop trashing and get to fixing our NRA! :nono:

I'll stop criticizing the NRA when Wayne pays back the money he wasted and the organization starts opposing gun control instead of endorsing it.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Makes the red flag laws seem a little less safe right?

I'll bet suggesting someone is a member of a "domestic terrorist organization" would qualify as a red flag.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    SF needs to worry more about getting wiped out by highly contagious disease than any “terroristic” attacks under the direction of the NRA.

Get a grip.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll stop criticizing the NRA when Wayne pays back the money he wasted and the organization starts opposing gun control instead of endorsing it.

Should I save you a seat?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    When I heard about this earlier today I just felt that they had finally recognized me as I've been recognizing them for decades. No skin off my nose.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's proof they really don't think it's a terrorist organization.

Cause if it was, signing that document and publicizing it would be a death sentence.
    I doubt they are that brave.

So, they actually don't believe it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just saw the psycho who wrote the slanderous crap, has the same bugged-out bat**** crazy eyes as Yvette Felarco, AOC...

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    This reminds me of the Indy City/County Council issuing a proclamation a while back urging the state legislature to ban assault weapons. Means nothing other than they are ignorant. We got all wrapped around the axle over that, too.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    She's a Mom's Demand whacko using her position to push her anti-gun screed, no question.

https://sfbos.org/supervisor-stefani-district-2

SpvrPageFrame_stefani_0.png

Supervisor Catherine Stefani is a City Hall veteran, gun violence prevention activist and former prosecutor.

Stefani has served as San Francisco’s County Clerk since 2016. She worked at the San Francisco Board of Supervisors from 2007-2016, for Supervisors Michela Alioto-Pier and Mark Farrell. Previously she worked for San Jose Vice Mayor Cindy Chavez, the California Department of Justice, and Speaker Herb Wesson of the California State Assembly. She was also a deputy district attorney in Contra Costa County, where she argued 25 jury trials.

Stefani is an active volunteer. She is a leader and spokesperson for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, which aims to reform gun laws.

BTW: Her contact info can be found at the link above if anyone would like to give her office a call and calmly explain why she should go pound sand.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    She's a Mom's Demand whacko using her position to push her anti-gun screed, no question.

https://sfbos.org/supervisor-stefani-district-2

SpvrPageFrame_stefani_0.png

BTW: Her contact info can be found at the link above if anyone would like to give her office a call and calmly explain why she should go pound sand.

If she's lucky when the illegal alien drug addict tries to invade her home he'll slip on human feces and impale himself on a syringe. Who am I kidding, she lives in a gated-community with armed security.

Top Bottom