• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pretty sure they require firearms instructors to be NRA certified. So, has that stopped?
    Are they going to reject NRA qualified instructors now?

Also, does this mean they can "red flag" ALL NRA members now?
    After all, they are members of a "terrorist organization".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pretty sure they require firearms instructors to be NRA certified. So, has that stopped?
    Are they going to reject NRA qualified instructors now?

Don't give them any ideas, but in their warped defective minds, they probably think they can. I wonder what it would take to get every single California politician adjudicated as a "mental defective"? I mean, allowing your citizens to defecate and urinate and leave used syringes on public sidewalks are not the things that any sane person would advocate. Should be a slam dunk case. They're clearly bat**** crazy.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder what it really means in the city limits? Can members of domestic terror organizations be arrested on sight and charged as terrorists?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    click to play

[video=facebook_share;410391482792326]https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/videos/410391482792326/[/video]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

That is absolutely the next step in the plan.

Just look at what this township in PA did to a fire department when a volunteer simply attempted to join the Proud Boys.

[video=youtube_share;eJAo2n8KwUo]http://youtu.be/eJAo2n8KwUo[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    click to play

[video=facebook_share;410391482792326]https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/videos/410391482792326/[/video]

Good to see an NRA board member make an excellent point concerning the ridiculousness of this situation.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Just look at what this township in PA did to a fire department when a volunteer simply attempted to join the Proud Boys.

These tyrants don't realize the ground they're plowing. They simply don't know or care that the examples they're setting will come back and bite them someday.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The bad part of that, people will say, "Well, they're covered by other fire departments."
    They're volunteer.
    How do you think those volunteers are going to feel after responding to calls in ANOTHER department after a while.

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    All this while they fully support their boys in black who attack all who dare to exercise their first amendment rights. Unfortunately not really surprising.
    Actually, according the the wording on their proposed bill, and officer involved in a shooting of any suspect would hereby be a domestic terrorist.

cath8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    MILTON
    So the NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Organization? And that's coming from a city within a state that has tens of thousands of gang members who can't even speak English. Instead of trying to take away law-abiding citizens' 2A rights, how about taking away the rights of known gangs and gang members? Label them as domestic terrorists and lock every single one of them up, without warrants and without due cause. What's that...you can't do that kind of stuff because this is America? But that's exactly what all these snowflakes are proposing the law does to all of us gun owners! I'm not a big NRA fan right now because they are not standing up for any of us...the leadership and the mission needs to be upgraded. But even so, the organization is not a domestic terrorist group compared to a lot of other groups we all know about (MS-13, Crips, Bloods, etc). But if you go after THEM, then you are RACIST. It all gets so tiring and it's just so stupid that I can't understand it...

putsjunior

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Suburma
    Oh hell guys. We’re covered. I joined Antifa last week. I’ll put in a good word for everybody once Tyrone and braxxxxtyn leave their moms basement.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't understand how this works. Do I get 72 virgins now, or is that just Life members?

:)

I don’t have the energy for 72 virgins. Can I trade those for one of the women on the fishing women thread hanging out with me for a weekend?

On a positive note, this does mean that the wife can’t coax me into visiting her family in the Bay Area now.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    This is really about trying to get other organizations, banks, retailers, etc. to stop doing business with the NRA. Soon enough you will be barred from doing business with San Francisco if you also do business with the NRA. Was it New York where they already started that?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    DEsm3h5.jpg

Top Bottom