Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is beyond words in the ridiculous department. Titanium Frost - I rest my case. I chilled for a few - but I won't sit and listen to what I know to be bs forever.

You people really believe that the "Feds" can make 28 mostly 6 year olds disappear? The law is on the books that says they can. No conspiracy, no secret.And their families are all OK with that? If the assertion the families were not allowed to see the bodies, it is plausible. And EVERYONE is in on the joke? Not necessary. People can believe a lot of things that are plausible that they did not actually see. Is that REALLY what you are suggesting? How many of YOU could pull that off? With a combination of the severely misguided laws on the books, the amount of liberties the feds take with the laws, and the resources they have available, it wouldn't be too damned tough.

And lets take one of them for example... HAS to be a REAL kid. Has to be believable. The kid had to play soccer with other kids, go to church with them, etc. all of that Prior to this , RIGHT? And then that kid is supposed to magically disappear? Her parents (and grandparents) are supposed to be cool with this (or are they ALL actors and in on the joke). This depends entirely on the truthfulness of the assertion that the families were not allowed access to the bodies. If all they saw afterwards was a box lowered into the ground, it could have been full of old gym shoes for all they know. REALLY? And ALL of them had to magically be in the same classroom or two? Is that what you are suggesting? And that times 28 families. Do you REALLY think that faking the whole scenario is POSSIBLE? Oh, and everyone that ever knew those kids and their families has to be duped or full of crap, right? You are making it more difficult that it really needs to be.

Is all of this REALLY what you are saying?

Or is it more believable that deranged 20 year old with severe issues snapped and grabbed irresponsibly stored weapons? You don't know that either. It is entirely possible to either torture a combination out of someone, or better yet, I could open that safe for you in a matter of minutes. Assuming the ever-changing narrative is true regarding this young man, he is criminally unstable, not stupid. And the rest of the "inconsistencies" were the result of chaos surrounding the events? Inconsistencies are one thing. Changing pretty much the whole damned narrative is something different.And that we have a President and many others who believe in gun control and would not let the event go to waste? And some dumb Republicans who would go along in the name of "bipartisanship" (that being political speak for "hand over the Republic"). That we definitely have. The concern at hand is the question of whether they waited for the right 'crisis too good to let go to waste' or they expedited the process by manufacturing one. This isn't the first time that such a crisis has occurred with perfect timing under circumstances that defied reason, and in at least one case, the laws of physics.

I suggest that you spend less time examining your navel and denying the existence of your own arse, and rather, use that energy to defend the rights that are under attack. Right now, this incident is the focal point of attacking our rights.

Yeesh.

OK, I am not saying that I am convinced of this explanation. The problems I have are that, first, the fact that it connects the dots and is as plausible if not more so than the official ever-changing narrative is in itself a major concern. I can understand some incorrect details getting out, but the whole damned narrative changing on a daily, if not hourly basis? This is worse than James Whitcomb Riley's Bear Story! If nothing else, this alternate narrative does connect the dots, unlike the official story. You may also recall the Hitler/Goebbels formula for the Big Lie (as paraphrased while half asleep). 1. Tell a big lie. The people will see through trifling lies but accept one so sweeping that it is the 'too big to fail' falsehood (i.e., no one would make up a lie that audacious). 2. State it with authority (i.e., it was the evil assault rifle because the *drumroll* medical examiner said so, as opposed to some hack politician). 3. Repeat it over and over.

Since you reacted in a most dismissive way toward the proposed narrative in the OP, let me ask you this: Are you prepared to believe in a crisis too good to let go to waste happening in perfect timing with the ne plus ultra trump card (i.e., dead children, which you may also recall was the case with the Oklahoma City bombing) just as Barry Boy is getting settled into his second term in which he can pull out all the stops without having to worry about another election (remember what he said to Medvedev on this subject)? If the official narrative is correct, the Kenyan is luckier than a busload of leprechauns.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    well, assuming they are not "exactly identical", I suppose someone could have measured one, calipers can be pretty accurate nowadays LOL. Hopefully they just didn't pick them up and say. "hmmm, looks like a (insert caliber here)"

Worse yet, they could just read the headstamp and assume it to be the truth. You know what they say about 'assume'! :D

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I take it all with a grain of salt, but I FULLY believe that a lot of things are being manipulated for a political end. I watched it from the beginning, before the cops even found the kids in the classroom, their was a talking head from the Whitehouse selling Obumma's agenda as something that would of prevented this tragety. I am convinced that we will never know where the truth ends and the propoganda fills in on the Sandy Hook event.

Just like the trayvon martin mess, all the media showed was a sweet little boy in a football team jersy while they reported that a young teen was shot and they made a villan out of the security guard. The actual facts are that he was a large fully grown, drug dealing thug with a violent history and legal problems. Why didn't the media show martin's myspace page? Because they are in the business of duping the masses.

I used to think liberals were just plain stupid. Their followers are, but liberal leaders are brilliant in the art of manipulating people into surrendering to them without a shot fired. They have also been patient, beginning in the public schools in the mid 1960's. I am sure they cannot wait until the last of the non public school indoctrinated people dies off. That is why obumma care has the provision for legally denying health care for people the government deems to be not societally viable (or offensive to their plans).

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    I take it all with a grain of salt, but I FULLY believe that a lot of things are being manipulated for a political end. I watched it from the beginning, before the cops even found the kids in the classroom, their was a talking head from the Whitehouse selling Obumma's agenda as something that would of prevented this tragety. I am convinced that we will never know where the truth ends and the propoganda fills in on the Sandy Hook event.

Just like the trayvon martin mess, all the media showed was a sweet little boy in a football team jersy while they reported that a young teen was shot and they made a villan out of the security guard. The actual facts are that he was a large fully grown, drug dealing thug with a violent history and legal problems. Why didn't the media show martin's myspace page? Because they are in the business of duping the masses.

I used to think liberals were just plain stupid. Their followers are, but liberal leaders are brilliant in the art of manipulating people into surrendering to them without a shot fired. They have also been patient, beginning in the public schools in the mid 1960's. I am sure they cannot wait until the last of the non public school indoctrinated people dies off. That is why obumma care has the provision for legally denying health care for people the government deems to be not societally viable (or offensive to their plans).

Well said. Pretty much sums up how I feel about this.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Leo, 10ring this is NOT pointed at you. We posted this at about the same time - so I don't want it to appear as though it was a response to your posts.
    This is pointed at all of the people who are implying that "it never happened".

OK - I just want to get this straight.... there are one of three or maybe four potential scenarios... which one are all of the wearers of tinfoil around here putting forth? I hear a lot of people talking out of the 4th point of contact, and I don't see anyone willing to stand up and say what they think went down. Let's cut the iguana :poop: and all of the silly "National Enquirer" type bs. Be a man and come out and say what you really think is going on. Put up or shut up.

NOTE: ALL of these scenarios presume that the Obama Administration is milking the situation to the advantage of their agenda. That is a GIVEN.

1) This went down pretty much as described. This Lanza nuthatch snapped or was deranged and killed 20-odd kids plus adults including his mother. These people are in fact dead and were regular folks like us before the shooting. They were victims of the gun free zone and a deranged person combined with irresponsible storage of weapons on the part of the mother. Note that this scenario does allow that the response and confusion had a number of things bungled and that the reporting of this has been terrible.

2) The government somehow instigated Lanza to do the shootings - which he actually did. And then he offed himself. The killings were real, but "the government made him do it."

3) This is some kind of Russian-style "maskirovka" setup where the people involved were somehow actors. The kids never died, or they never existed. All of these actors are now off smoking cigars Paraguay or in the witness protection program or something now. The parents that lost loved one are somehow faking it.

4) Any other SPECIFIC scenario that I'm missing. But if you choose this - back it up and specify what you are alleging. Things in this group might be that government agents actually did the killing, and Lanza was framed (but the killings were REAL), it wasn't a "staged" thing. Real people died. etc. Bring it out, but be specific.

I vote for scenario #1. I can disprove Scenario #3) via people that I _KNOW_. And scenario 2 does not pass the Occam's Razor smell test. So don't give me any lame "well there's a lot of questions" bs. Stand up and be counted. Come out from under your tinfoil. Go on the record. Be a man. What really happened?

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I believe in scenario #1,but I certainly believe that the was a lot of twisting and distortion to serve the political desires of the powers that be...I do not spend much time viewing or reading the pulp fiction that comes from the large media groups,but I do wonder why we have no one who was on the scene,that is willing to actually speak of the events and what they witnessed...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I believe in scenario #1,but I certainly believe that the was a lot of twisting and distortion to serve the political desires of the powers that be...I do not spend much time viewing or reading the pulp fiction that comes from the large media groups,but I do wonder why we have no one who was on the scene,that is willing to actually speak of the events and what they witnessed...

On this, we totally agree. No doubt about that. Many of the teachers/staff (the ones still alive) on the scene no doubt are pretty traumatized. And I'm sure that the "media" have no BIG interesting in getting the details out there accurately. Nor are the official investigators in a big hurry, since the apparent perp is down for the count. The profession of journalism has been very severely degraded over the last 40 years or so, to be sure.

What if you knew someone (someone you grew up with and know to be honest and real),who had gone to church with one of the girls that died? If in fact, she taught Sunday School and the girl was in her class? My challenge is NOT to those who question the government's motives and handling of the situation. And it's NOT to those who question the press's motives or handling of it. In fact, like you, I absolutely question those. My challenge is to those who say it never happened.

Did the Administration use (heck even twist and distort ) the events to their advantage? I'll buy that. Did they MANUFACTURE it? That's where I'm not agreeing.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Leo, 10ring this is NOT pointed at you. We posted this at about the same time - so I don't want it to appear as though it was a response to your posts.
    This is pointed at all of the people who are implying that "it never happened".

OK - I just want to get this straight.... there are one of three or maybe four potential scenarios... which one are all of the wearers of tinfoil around here putting forth? I hear a lot of people talking out of the 4th point of contact, and I don't see anyone willing to stand up and say what they think went down. Let's cut the iguana :poop: and all of the silly "National Enquirer" type bs. Be a man and come out and say what you really think is going on. Put up or shut up.

NOTE: ALL of these scenarios presume that the Obama Administration is milking the situation to the advantage of their agenda. That is a GIVEN.

1) This went down pretty much as described. This Lanza nuthatch snapped or was deranged and killed 20-odd kids plus adults including his mother. These people are in fact dead and were regular folks like us before the shooting. They were victims of the gun free zone and a deranged person combined with irresponsible storage of weapons on the part of the mother. Note that this scenario does allow that the response and confusion had a number of things bungled and that the reporting of this has been terrible.

2) The government somehow instigated Lanza to do the shootings - which he actually did. And then he offed himself. The killings were real, but "the government made him do it."

3) This is some kind of Russian-style "maskirovka" setup where the people involved were somehow actors. The kids never died, or they never existed. All of these actors are now off smoking cigars Paraguay or in the witness protection program or something now. The parents that lost loved one are somehow faking it.

4) Any other SPECIFIC scenario that I'm missing. But if you choose this - back it up and specify what you are alleging. Things in this group might be that government agents actually did the killing, and Lanza was framed (but the killings were REAL), it wasn't a "staged" thing. Real people died. etc. Bring it out, but be specific.

I vote for scenario #1. I can disprove Scenario #3) via people that I _KNOW_. And scenario 2 does not pass the Occam's Razor smell test. So don't give me any lame "well there's a lot of questions" bs. Stand up and be counted. Come out from under your tinfoil. Go on the record. Be a man. What really happened?

Since you want to throw down, here goes...

First, Occam's Razor is a starting point, not an ending point, and while it is a reasonable vehicle for prioritization of hypotheses, it doesn't prove anything. Further, it is intended for picking the first hypothesis to be tested, and that hypothesis has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.

Second, I am going to assume that you made your statement about 'disproving' your third scenario to be made in good faith, although unless your friend on the scene was withing eyesight of Lanza for the duration, there are some issues to consider.

Third, rather than trying to piece the pieces together, lets construct the scenario I would use if I were going to manufacture this incident. After selecting the target (which this school is uniquely suitable given the its distance from the public street, which is rarely the case) and having my people in place, it would go something like this. Identify a patsy to employ (i.e., Lanza) preferably from a group that will be easy to demonize which I would like to demonize further (i.e., prepper mom).

At the time of the incident, the witnesses report hearing things but not seeing anything personally. All they can really establish is that someone caused a ton of ruckus in the building. In a school of 600 kids in a community which does not have the social knit of a small town of generations past, it is unlikely that no one would notice a few new children and parents by virtue of knowing everyone in the school. Under the NDAA it is perfectly legal to roll people up indefinitely, secretly, with no due process, and with no oversight. That said, the legal foundation exists (Constitution notwithstanding) to grab the supposed casualties and disappear them. Lanza, having been selected for both political manipulation against preppers and plausibility, is suicided in the building. The remaining children are evacuated without having seen anything but having been given sufficient sound effects to be convinced that something went down, especially as they are being herded to 'safety' by staff who are absolutely convinced of the active shooter scenario as broadcast over the PA system.

Needless to say, no one will be seeing the inside of the building other than those who are authorized to do so. The building will be sanitized in the process of 'investigating' the incident. No evidence left for even the most skeptical among us.

So far as I am aware, only a couple of families have stepped into the 'spokesman' role, which would be the plants I referred to when establishing the likelihood that no one would notice the introduction of a couple of new kids and parents. At this point, we have two fake casualties and a couple of dozen people disappeared whose families assume them to have been killed. The claim as been made that the families were not allowed to view the corpses, which is indeed critical here. Assuming this to be the case (which it would be if I were manufacturing the incident) the only other detail necessary to cement the illusion is putting a dozen bricks in each casket such that the pallbearers don't notice that they are carrying empty boxes.

You will notice that with the above scenario, all the remaining people will have observed enough to believe that one deranged individual entered the building, massacred a couple dozen people, and then killed himself without having actually seen any mayhem. Given that the building is sealed from outside observers, you have to take my word for what was found inside, and when I/my people leave, every surface in that building will be clean enough to eat off of. Don't forget that anyone involved with the investigation is on the federal take somehow or other and is not going to buck the system. Further, the medical examiner is the only local person required to be directly involved given that he is a known local public official. Beyond that, the feds can conduct the investigation with no local input or participation whatsoever.

ArmedProgrammer, unless your friend in the know entered the building behind Lanza and did not loose sight of him or is aware of some video footage that has been denied to exist, there is no way to disprove this scenario.

Let me emphasize that I do not conclude that this is how it happened, but rather have introduced a plausible alternative scenario to establish that it could have been done under circumstances far different from the official narrative. I will also say that my scenario connects the dots where the official one does not. My point is not that this is how it happened, but rather that it could have happened yielding the picture that we now have before us. That said, I am not willing to discount such an audacious and heavy-handed abuse of authority coming from the most corrupt administration in our history.

In the end, your guess is likely as good as mine, but I fail to see how anyone can hang his hat on a pet theory at this point.

Last edited:

IndyZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    South Indy
    What is up with the stories from the school nurse Sally Cox? First she is quoted by a reporter as stating she knew Nancy Lanza, and that Nancy was a wonderful teacher who taught at the school. The reporter also quoted the nurse as stating that she came face to face with the killer before she took cover behind her desk and he just walked away. Ok let’s assume the reporter made all of that up, as unlikely as it may be considering the similarity in stories. The nurse is then interviewed on ABC and she states she hid behind her desk before he came into the room, and she saw him from the waist down through the hole in the back of her desk. Then she states that her and another woman called 911 and then hid in a closet in her office until after 1pm. Really? They hid in a closet for 3 hours while the LEO's searched the building? With all of the LEO activity in the school she stayed in a closet? Couldn’t she hear the commotion created by the LEO’s in the building? Are we to believe the LEO’s didn't check that closet in the nurse’s office for 3 hours? Sorry I’m not buying it. Based on her statements her office has to be near the front of the building where the murders took place, yet she wasn’t found for 3 hours? I have little doubt that the body count is real and that there were 20 children murdered at that school on that day. Where is the CCTV showing Lanza blasting his way into the lobby? Oh don't tell me that the camera just happened to not be working that day. Where are the photo’s of the lobby windows that were shot out so he could get into the school? We can’t see any of the evidence? Why? We are supposed to just accept this as the official story and turn in our guns for our own protection?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    ID1776 -

OK - NOW I see where you are going. And I see why you are saying it. The friend of mine only can verify knowing one of the families involved, and thus that can only verify that that ONE family are who they say they are.

I can see why you would say that there is a scenario that cannot be disproven. Since that would involve a mass government conspiracy to kidnap/kill 28 people and as you say - the rest of the families would be in the dark. So your scenario would be sort of #3 with shades of #2 thrown in. Not all families are faking it but some are.... according to what you propose as a possible scenario.

OK - I cannot disprove that.

The child in question that my friend knew - does happen to be one of the families that many have accused of being an actor - so maybe that lessens the odds in my mind. But in all intellectual honesty, I cannot disprove it completely. Unless as you say, the families were allow to see the bodies. And I wouldn't have the gall to raise the question.

I would ask all concerned to weigh two things as they look at this, though.

1) Your scenario asks me to believe that agents of the government would be asked by the administration to kidnap at a minimum and probably kill 28 people most of them kids. Such that they would NEVER EVER be found - because that would be explosive on a MASSIVE level. So kidnap and virtual kill them and take them away from their families FOREVER - at a minimum. And that ALL of the government agents involved would follow those orders and never EVER back down nor recant. Consider that killing a child is among the biggest taboos in the human psyche...

And the simpler scenario (#1 in my original list) - requires me to be believe that one deranged individual snapped and violated the same taboo.

Which is more likely?

2) And while we're at it. This presumes that a couple of families have been dubbed "actors" by the tinfoil loving crowd. Either they are actors, or they are very real parents that lost a son or daughter, right? It's one or the other. Put yourself in their shoes. Some guy laughs nervously at an offscreen comment someone made right before he's to go on camera. He's probably scared spitless. But he's sucking it up and trying to handle it for the good of all of the others. And now he and his family are branded "actors" and told that their loss isn't real... How would you feel in his shoes? I submit that you would be Pissed Almighty... I grant you that if your scenario is right (i.e. he's an actor in on the Government charade) - he is worthless scum. If my scenario is right, he is a suffering dad. Which is more likely? And are you willing to put a suffering dad through that on the odds that you are right?

I guess that my reason for calling people out on this is that internet speculation has very real consequences. Just like every other form of voyeuristic gossip. And when I see people going way out there with theories that involve some pretty wild stuff, I get - and I got - pretty pissed.

On most issues, sir, you and I would, and have, seen eye to eye. I apologize for the harshness of my words above. As others have correctly noted - that is NOT my normal tone of voice around here. I would ask you, and any others around here to accept my apologies for "raising my voice". I would also ask you to please consider the above as we both consider the actions of an Administration that we both have ample reason not to like - and think the worst of. I suspect that we agree on that.

Thank you sir - and please accept my apology for being harsher than my normal self on this issue.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ID1776 -

OK - NOW I see where you are going. And I see why you are saying it. The friend of mine only can verify knowing one of the families involved, and thus that can only verify that that ONE family are who they say they are.

I can see why you would say that there is a scenario that cannot be disproven. Since that would involve a mass government conspiracy to kidnap/kill 28 people and as you say - the rest of the families would be in the dark. So your scenario would be sort of #3 with shades of #2 thrown in. Not all families are faking it but some are.... according to what you propose as a possible scenario.

OK - I cannot disprove that.

The child in question that my friend knew - does happen to be one of the families that many have accused of being an actor - so maybe that lessens the odds in my mind. But in all intellectual honesty, I cannot disprove it completely. Unless as you say, the families were allow to see the bodies. And I wouldn't have the gall to raise the question.

I would ask all concerned to weigh two things as they look at this, though.

1) Your scenario asks me to believe that agents of the government would be asked by the administration to kidnap at a minimum and probably kill 28 people most of them kids. Such that they would NEVER EVER be found - because that would be explosive on a MASSIVE level. So kidnap and virtual kill them and take them away from their families FOREVER - at a minimum. And that ALL of the government agents involved would follow those orders and never EVER back down nor recant. Consider that killing a child is among the biggest taboos in the human psyche...

And the simpler scenario (#1 in my original list) - requires me to be believe that one deranged individual snapped and violated the same taboo.

Which is more likely?

2) And while we're at it. This presumes that a couple of families have been dubbed "actors" by the tinfoil loving crowd. Either they are actors, or they are very real parents that lost a son or daughter, right? It's one or the other. Put yourself in their shoes. Some guy laughs nervously at an offscreen comment someone made right before he's to go on camera. He's probably scared spitless. But he's sucking it up and trying to handle it for the good of all of the others. And now he and his family are branded "actors" and told that their loss isn't real... How would you feel in his shoes? I submit that you would be Pissed Almighty... I grant you that if your scenario is right (i.e. he's an actor in on the Government charade) - he is worthless scum. If my scenario is right, he is a suffering dad. Which is more likely? And are you willing to put a suffering dad through that on the odds that you are right?

I guess that my reason for calling people out on this is that internet speculation has very real consequences. Just like every other form of voyeuristic gossip. And when I see people going way out there with theories that involve some pretty wild stuff, I get - and I got - pretty pissed.

On most issues, sir, you and I would, and have, seen eye to eye. I apologize for the harshness of my words above. As others have correctly noted - that is NOT my normal tone of voice around here. I would ask you, and any others around here to accept my apologies for "raising my voice". I would also ask you to please consider the above as we both consider the actions of an Administration that we both have ample reason not to like - and think the worst of. I suspect that we agree on that.

Thank you sir - and please accept my apology for being harsher than my normal self on this issue.

I can understand the frustration, especially given that most generally theories not corresponding with the apparent events are usually highly imaginative and rest on some untenable element critical to making them work.

My greatest concern is that we presently have an administration which I would not believe to be above something of that nature, some unlikely elements notwithstanding. The fact that our government felt the need to overtly legalize disappearing people roughly a year ago is of great concern to me. I would hope that not even the present administration would do such a thing, but I am not taking any cash bets.

Apology accepted, and likewise, please accept my apology for being more defensive than necessary.

k.leonard

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    North Vernon
    Another thing I'd also like to note, the assault rifle that was found in the trunk, note that it was never used. Now that they say it has not been used, Obama wants to lift his bill for assault rifle bans and just make it tougher to get one.. hmmm..

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    well, assuming they are not "exactly identical", I suppose someone could have measured one, calipers can be pretty accurate nowadays LOL. Hopefully they just didn't pick them up and say. "hmmm, looks like a (insert caliber here)"

If the cops had to measure to see the difference, they are incompetent idiots who should not be involved.

casest.jpg

9mm

il_fullxfull.293617102.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

My greatest concern is that we presently have an administration which I would not believe to be above something of that nature, some unlikely elements notwithstanding. The fact that our government felt the need to overtly legalize disappearing people roughly a year ago is of great concern to me. I would hope that not even the present administration would do such a thing, but I am not taking any cash bets.

Apology accepted, and likewise, please accept my apology for being more defensive than necessary.

All good here, sir. :cheers:

And I think most everyone here is concerned at a minimum about the current Administration...

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is beyond words in the ridiculous department. Titanium Frost - I rest my case. I chilled for a few - but I won't sit and listen to what I know to be bs forever.

You people really believe that the "Feds" can make 28 mostly 6 year olds disappear? And their families are all OK with that? And EVERYONE is in on the joke? Is that REALLY what you are suggesting? How many of YOU could pull that off?

And lets take one of them for example... HAS to be a REAL kid. Has to be believable. The kid had to play soccer with other kids, go to church with them, etc. all of that Prior to this , RIGHT? And then that kid is supposed to magically disappear? Her parents (and grandparents) are supposed to be cool with this (or are they ALL actors and in on the joke). REALLY? And ALL of them had to magically be in the same classroom or two? Is that what you are suggesting? And that times 28 families. Do you REALLY think that faking the whole scenario is POSSIBLE? Oh, and everyone that ever knew those kids and their families has to be duped or full of crap, right?

Is all of this REALLY what you are saying?

Or is it more believable that deranged 20 year old with severe issues snapped and grabbed irresponsibly stored weapons? And the rest of the "inconsistencies" were the result of chaos surrounding the events? And that we have a President and many others who believe in gun control and would not let the event go to waste? And some dumb Republicans who would go along in the name of "bipartisanship" (that being political speak for "hand over the Republic").

I suggest that you spend less time examining your navel and denying the existence of your own arse, and rather, use that energy to defend the rights that are under attack.

Yeesh.

Not at all. I just want to know what really happened. Why all the secrets?

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Posted this in parallel thread before I found this one:

I saw this conspiracy theory a couple days ago, the professor believes that it is to push Obama's agenda. Sort of sounded like truther BS, but when you think about it - it could be true. The part about the medical examiner being confused/bumbling idiot is a good argument, but when this kind of situation happens in a small town anyone would be overwhelmed. He should have not made a statement or said No Comment a lot. The media forces answers before they have all the information and it is similar to the fog of war.

James Tracy, FAU Professor, Disputes Newtown Sandy Hook Massacre Account

The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information | Memory Hole

Personally, I am torn - I don't want to believe our government would do something like this and the coverup would have to be so tight.

---------
    other thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...fense/261934-sandy_hook_conspiracy_video.html

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    This whole thing turns my stomach. The training exercises conducted 20 minutes away and the subject of those exercises quite honestly gives me the heebie-jeebies. if that part is true, I honestly don't know what to say. The memorial page dates definitely raise a few questions. If it was just one, I wouldn't think much about it, but it appears to be multiple pages with early dates.

Top Bottom