Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    If the government is big enough to stage fast & furious they can be behind this. There were reports of 2 shooters in aurora too. There's a lot fishy here and all these mass shootings. I don't trust our government at all.

1. Did Lee Harvey Oswald really kill JFK? I don't think so

2. There are thousands of cameras around the pentagon and yet we have never seen video of the plane the hit the pentagon and it happens to hit a room where the evidence of millions of dollars in lost spending is.

3. Fast & Furious

4. Aurora Colorado

5. Bengzai

6. Sandy Hook

You can't help but wonder

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    You can trust the state. The state is your friend. The state has your best interest and well being at heart.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Well I guess we could take an INGO field trip to the cemetery and dig someone up. That would put about half these theories to rest. My only thought is that if the Gov is really willing to stage it and they are capable of a 9/11 type incident then why not make it the worst shooting in history. If this is going to be your disarm America push I would think it would have to be so horrific that it would leave no doubt in Americans hearts, like wipe out the entire school bad.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Well I guess we could take an INGO field trip to the cemetery and dig someone up. That would put about half these theories to rest. My only thought is that if the Gov is really willing to stage it and they are capable of a 9/11 type incident then why not make it the worst shooting in history. If this is going to be your disarm America push I would think it would have to be so horrific that it would leave no doubt in Americans hearts, like wipe out the entire school bad.

It doesn't have to be overkill, it just needs to be enough.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013

Perhaps because 20 or so is enough for most mindless sheep.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I don't know what to think of the original video posted here. I do believe our government is mentally and logistically capable of staging such an event to gain political advantage, it's the Chicago Way. I do not believe the ME statements, do not understand the "caliber confusion" as the tragedy unfolded and in particular I do not understand why Eric Holder had a closed meeting with all of the first responders in the days after the tragedy. There is just a lot that seems odd about the entire story.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I.... I do believe our government is mentally and logistically capable of staging such an event to gain political advantage, it's the Chicago Way....

The fact that you are not alone in this belief a) turns my stomach and b) makes me grieve for our republic. Not based on your actions, but because we have sunk so low as a republic that we truly believe our own government capable of murdering the children of it's own citizens for a mere political advantage. Again, I'm not condemning you for reaching this conclusion - but I'm horribly sad that it's come to that point.

I choose to believe the simpler, more straightforward explanation - it happened, the investigation and coverage has been horribly done, and the Administration has twisted and capitalized on it for political gain.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    The fact that you are not alone in this belief a) turns my stomach and b) makes me grieve for our republic. Not based on your actions, but because we have sunk so low as a republic that we truly believe our own government capable of murdering the children of it's own citizens for a mere political advantage. Again, I'm not condemning you for reaching this conclusion - but I'm horribly sad that it's come to that point.

I choose to believe the simpler, more straightforward explanation - it happened, the investigation and coverage has been horribly done, and the Administration has twisted and capitalized on it for political gain.

It's the fact that having all these variables in the story be completely plausible and believed by most. When the Govt. does something they need scapegoats. Adam Lanza and his mother were the perfect candidates.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If the government is big enough to stage fast & furious they can be behind this. There were reports of 2 shooters in aurora too. There's a lot fishy here and all these mass shootings. I don't trust our government at all.

1. Did Lee Harvey Oswald really kill JFK? I don't think so

2. There are thousands of cameras around the pentagon and yet we have never seen video of the plane the hit the pentagon and it happens to hit a room where the evidence of millions of dollars in lost spending is.

3. Fast & Furious

4. Aurora Colorado

5. Bengzai

6. Sandy Hook

You can't help but wonder
    Ive watched some stuff about 9-11 and the Pentagon is remarkably interesting. Not only does it seem unlikely that a plane made that crater, it seems that the approach was remarkably difficult. In fact, the pilot or hijacker was said to be an absolutely terrible pilot. It definitely leaves some questions.

So, since we are talking about a potential government hoax, what do you guys feel about 9-11? The Pentagon certianly leaves some questions to be answered. Do you guys think that the towers were intentionally attacked by the Government? Or allowed to be attacked? All for justification for an American footing in Iraq?

I will say I find it weird that there was a training exercise going on at the same time where fighter pilots were scrambling to intercept hijacked airplanes. Thus creating confusion as to which planes were exercise and which were real world. It took the fighters 80 minutes to reach their destination on 9-11 which is considerably slower than typical.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Ive watched some stuff about 9-11 and the Pentagon is remarkably interesting. Not only does it seem unlikely that a plane made that crater, it seems that the approach was remarkably difficult. In fact, the pilot or hijacker was said to be an absolutely terrible pilot. It definitely leaves some questions.

So, since we are talking about a potential government hoax, what do you guys feel about 9-11? The Pentagon certianly leaves some questions to be answered. Do you guys think that the towers were intentionally attacked by the Government? Or allowed to be attacked? All for justification for an American footing in Iraq?

I will say I find it weird that there was a training exercise going on at the same time where fighter pilots were scrambling to intercept hijacked airplanes. Thus creating confusion as to which planes were exercise and which were real world. It took the fighters 80 minutes to reach their destination on 9-11 which is considerably slower than typical.

I hate to say yes, but with all opinions aside, science, and evidence doesn't lie. The damage alone on the Pentagon seems sub par to what a plane would actually create. With Sandy Hook there were hundreds of children. I am asking because I have not seen it but, where is the first hand account of seeing Adam Lanza walking in the school shooting?

With Iraq where does America benefit? I don't know maybe the war on terror is real but the fall out is what is gonna be the answer as to why. Hijackers were a good way to start a fist fight in the ME.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I hate to say yes, but with all opinions aside, science, and evidence doesn't lie. The damage alone on the Pentagon seems sub par to what a plane would actually create. With Sandy Hook there were hundreds of children. I am asking because I have not seen it but, where is the first hand account of seeing Adam Lanza walking in the school shooting?

With Iraq where does America benefit? I don't know maybe the war on terror is real but the fall out is what is gonna be the answer as to why. Hijackers were a good way to start a fist fight in the ME.
    I dont think anyone can debate why US is in Iraq. I thought it was clear that we wanted the cheap oil rights. Most politicians will admit to that now.

Its amazing that there is no footage on the shooter walking in to the school and even more amazing that there is no footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. They must be dozens of security cameras in the area; some being privately owned. But no footage.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I dont think anyone can debate why US is in Iraq. I thought it was clear that we wanted the cheap oil rights. Most politicians will admit to that now.

Its amazing that there is no footage on the shooter walking in to the school and even more amazing that there is no footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. They must be dozens of security cameras in the area; some being privately owned. But no footage.

So what happened to the plane? I am not trying to be a smart a$$, I am really curious.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    ID1776 -

1) Your scenario asks me to believe that agents of the government would be asked by the administration to kidnap at a minimum and probably kill 28 people most of them kids. Such that they would NEVER EVER be found - because that would be explosive on a MASSIVE level. So kidnap and virtual kill them and take them away from their families FOREVER - at a minimum. And that ALL of the government agents involved would follow those orders and never EVER back down nor recant. Consider that killing a child is among the biggest taboos in the human psyche...

So what you're telling me, is that you don't think the government is capable of killing innocent civilians?

Look up "Operation Northwoods" and then return to us.

The .gov has written plans to kill innocent civilians AND United States soldiers, all for the greater good, of course.

If you're suggesting it's implausible because there would not be anyone willing to carry out the act;

1. There is not one SINGLE shred of tangible proof the act occurred. Not a single ounce of physical evidence. Every single thing is hearsay.

2. What about "black ops" agents (Not to suggest they did this. But just examine it from a moral perspective). People who do not really exist. These are the ultimate sheeple. (No offense to .mil personnel, see disclaimer below)
    People who are told to go to this specific location and shoot this person wearing this specific thing at this specific time. No information about who he is or what he has done to deserve it, only that it needs to be done.

Disclaimer:

No offense intended toward the military whatsoever. The majority are not sheeple and would object to such an order. I myself am in the DEP, waiting around to go to BCT and AIT. I'm just saying that in the upper echelon, there may be those who follow orders to the tee without question.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So what you're telling me, is that you don't think the government is capable of killing innocent civilians?

The .gov has written plans to kill innocent civilians AND United States soldiers, all for the greater good, of course.

If you're suggesting it's implausible because there would not be anyone willing to carry out the act;

1. There is not one SINGLE shred of tangible proof the act occurred. Not a single ounce of physical evidence. Every single thing is hearsay.

2. What about "black ops" agents (Not to suggest they did this. But just examine it from a moral perspective). People who do not really exist. These are the ultimate sheeple. (No offense to .mil personnel, see disclaimer below)
    People who are told to go to this specific location and shoot this person wearing this specific thing at this specific time. No information about who he is or what he has done to deserve it, only that it needs to be done.

Disclaimer:

No offense intended toward the military whatsoever. The majority are not sheeple and would object to such an order. I myself am in the DEP, waiting around to go to BCT and AIT. I'm just saying that in the upper echelon, there may be those who follow orders to the tee without question.

You mean politicians that dress like soldiers?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

Disclaimer:

Which may have been what lead to JFK being assassinated.:dunno:

The idea of if you don't help you're gone.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

What are your thoughts on running Occam's Razor in reverse and considering which explanations require the most assumptions to cover holes, loose ends, and rough edges?

Top Bottom