• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now would you gouge those who would like to own a 1911 but haven't bought one yet?

For charity......HHHhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No. I never have and never will. Of course I never win anything but it is a good thought. I have several 1911's so passing a free one on for charity seems like a good thing.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Start another thread to upload a picture of a receipt for an item that you purchased from AGS. Only post with a picture of the receipt are permitted. You can enter as many times as you like which will gain business for AGS. Your post number is your number, then use a number generator to pick the winner. Easy to pick the number since there wont be any gaps in the entry numbers.

I have not purchased from them before but it would cause me to go look around and find something I could use. Maybe even get AGS to offer an INGO discount.

Another option is to place an order from the INGO store and post order number in the new thread.

Any post posted in the thread that are not an order from AGS or INGO will be deleted and user will be disqualified.

I am also with CM that giving to a charity is a good thing. I would probably keep the gun but make a donation to a charity. I work for ITW and they will make a 3 for 1 match to an approved charity.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Whoever does a charity thing maybe a silent auction? That way someone can't complain about any gouging as its for a good cause and that person makes their bid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I gotta admire anyone that would donate such a gift. That idea never crossed my mind...that's definitely in the Christmas spirit.

I like TheGeek's idea of a random number thingy.

On the point of promoting AGS, offering up such a gift for a give-away is certainly deserving of promotion but unfortunately, I'm a much better engineer than marketing guy...I got nothing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Start another thread to upload a picture of a receipt for an item that you purchased from AGS. Only post with a picture of the receipt are permitted. You can enter as many times as you like which will gain business for AGS. Your post number is your number, then use a number generator to pick the winner. Easy to pick the number since there wont be any gaps in the entry numbers.

I have not purchased from them before but it would cause me to go look around and find something I could use. Maybe even get AGS to offer an INGO discount.

Another option is to place an order from the INGO store and post order number in the new thread.

Any post posted in the thread that are not an order from AGS or INGO will be deleted and user will be disqualified.

I am also with CM that giving to a charity is a good thing. I would probably keep the gun but make a donation to a charity. I work for ITW and they will make a 3 for 1 match to an approved charity.

IANAL but I thought drawings like this had to be "no purchase required" to be legal. I could be wrong though.

I Like the idea of posting to enter and choosing a post number at random. Fenway, can you limit a thread to one post per user in the settings?

And I know some here arent on Facebook, but alot of vendors are and they like to get their like count up to get visibility which results in more sales. I dont blame a company for using a drawing like this to generate "likes" on facebook as a condtion of entry.

EDIT: Fenway, does a poll spit out a results list you could tap to do the drawing against? I assume that can be set so that you can only vote once in a poll.

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    IANAL but I thought drawings like this had to be "no purchase required" to be legal. I could be wrong though.

I Like the idea of posting to enter and choosing a post number at random. Fenway, can you limit a thread to one post per user in the settings?

And I know some here arent on Facebook, but alot of vendors are and they like to get their like count up to get visibility which results in more sales. I dont blame a company for using a drawing like this to generate "likes" on facebook as a condtion of entry.

EDIT: Fenway, does a poll spit out a results list you could tap to do the drawing against? I assume that can be set so that you can only vote once in a poll.

So what you are saying is that your too cheap to buy anything :spend: :lmfao:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    For charity......HHHhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No. I never have and never will. Of course I never win anything but it is a good thought. I have several 1911's so passing a free one on for charity seems like a good thing.

CM, since I am new to your neighborhood, you can donate one to me, I don't own a 1911.....

Top Bottom