• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks guys. Curious on your thinking regarding the pinky loop/ring vs. the strap. Is it a solid ring or more like a split/key ring?

Solid ring. I wanted the ring for two reasons. One, I hook my house key and alarm fob on it to make it even more innocuous looking. Two, I can have my pinky finger through it as I "get my keys" making it much easier to pull from my pocket and get a grip on. To me the strap makes it look more "sap" and less "coin purse", and I actually do use it to hold change and (as stated) keys.

I'd not put car keys on it, though, way too much weight pulling down on your ignition if you still use real keys.

Pretty much what BBI said. I don't hang any keys off mine, but the loop means you only need to hook one finger through it to fish it out of your pocket which helps with a quick draw/deployment.

Also the ring is much less conspicuous than the leather strap which probably does add some stability and stiffness, but to me screams, "this is made for hittin' fools."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I kind of like my 36” x 1” crook-end cane (medical device).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cane is an excellent option, especially with a bit of training. I strongly considered getting one for the Paris trip, but ultimately decided I didn't want to keep up with one.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Saps, blackjacks, "coin purses", etc...

A cane is an excellent option, especially with a bit of training. I strongly considered getting one for the Paris trip, but ultimately decided I didn't want to keep up with one.

Yep. Just starting but it feels good and may have some added benefits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Canes are a great defensive tool . . . until you actually need one to stand or move! Then it's tough to use for much other than standing and moving.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    snipped to the appropriate part.

#8 reads to me that as long as I lawfully make, move, use, or sell any thing, for any lawful use, then I can legally own a machine gun.

This is kindof a threadjack, but in reading the block of code RKBA posted, this jumped out at me. Anyone care to take a stab at interpretation?
    I like the cut of your jib mister!

Top Bottom