• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'm sure I know where he's speaking of. The whole staff there, if it's where I'm thinking of, is very friendly. Actually dealt with everyone there except the owner, but everytime I walk in he's the first to greet me. I bought my first gun there and my holster for my current EDC. They have good prices on a lot of stuff and I will keep popping up there looking for deals regardless of if he smokes or not. That's the great thing about America. The OP can choose not to shop there and leave more customer service reps for the rest of us.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If it's the place I'm thinking of, it has a staff of two. And I'll continue to give them my business, not because one smokes or doesn't smoke.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    At OP - I have kids so I understand thinking of their health. That said, I don't like the reasoning behind your post. I don't take part in post like this much but I see your avitar says "natural born capitolist". Natural born capitolist don't let cigarette smoke stop them from making deals. Furthermore, they don't ***** about other people's freedom. We're losing freedoms in our great nation faster than the price of gas is going up. It's high time we all stopped trying to jump on the bandwagon of taking away other peoples right to do what makes them happy even if we disagree with what they are doing.

You could have simply walked out without any comments there or on here. You didn't though and that says something about you.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    i would have done the same thing. if an owner can't respect his customers enough to not smoke around his customers children, although it is his right as the shop owner, he's probably pretty shady in his other business practices.... it all falls under business ethics..... apparently he didn't take that class. i mean customers r everything if they don't com back to ur shop ur not gnu b around very long

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    A few minutes of second hand smoke in return for a terrific gun deal??? Cool!!:D

I just wish it was that easy to keep kids out of my way at a buffet, whom aren't protected by the sneeze shield.:rolleyes:

bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    i would have done the same thing. if an owner can't respect his customers enough to not smoke around his customers children, although it is his right as the shop owner, he's probably pretty shady in his other business practices.... it all falls under business ethics..... apparently he didn't take that class. i mean customers r everything if they don't com back to ur shop ur not gnu b around very long

So becouse he smokes he must be crooked?:dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Nice generalization. said business has been in business a long time. He is not shady, unethical or anything else you would like to imply.

Now can I generalize what I think of you and how you type?

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    How about this:
    no_smoking_front.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    How about this:
    no_smoking_front.jpg

that seems so petty and "nancy boy" like

I understand the no guns no business cards. thats about our rights.

this is merely being over sensitive and sure you can say, I have a right not smell smoke, i have the right to keep my kids from it. Sure you do. But be reasonable.

long term exposure to 2nd hand smoke may lead to a slight increase of sickness. But being in a gun store long enough to make a purchase is going to do no more damage then smelling a rather rauncie fart or walking through car exhaust.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    We should have a Ingun smoke and greet. We meet up somewhere, fire up our pipes,cigars, cigarettes, hookah, whatevers and sit around and talk about Smoking, guns, chicks, and make fun of nancy boys.

Top Bottom