0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I will add you to the list.

So far it is
    My Wife
    snowman46919

LOL

It's a beauty though. Let us know when and where you'll be shooting so we can stand a distance away and gaze at it like the high school kid that never got the girl he had a crush on.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My wife saw the rifle tonight by accident. Tried to tell her I have had it for months. Her quote was "I am not mad, but I am not stupid."

Oh well....that bridge is crossed

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    My wife saw the rifle tonight by accident. Tried to tell her I have had it for months. Her quote was "I am not mad, but I am not stupid."

Oh well....that bridge is crossed
    ROTFLMAO

BUSTED

Reminds me of a friend of mine here at work... she shot my Bersa 383a and fell in love... I found her a Thunder .380 in the classifieds (Thanks Turtle!) she goes home with the info, her husband sees her post-it note and starts asking questions along the lines of "Who's so and so, why do you have his number, and directions??!!???" she breaks down and tells him she's going to go buy another handgun... brings it home, he looks at it and states "this will fit my hand and I'll be able to CC it perfectly, thanks honey"

LOL

sorry for the threadjack!

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Dude, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, take the $200 plus trust costs and SBR that sucker! :D Those SCARS just dont look right with a huge dopey barrel! :D
    I prefer the long barrel on my 17S. I wouldn't use a .308 for CQB, only long range work... and the 17S is superbly accurate, match quality accuracy actually. I see no reason to risk screwing that up by cutting the barrel.

Now, I'm seriously considering SBR'ing my 16S. It's just a matter of me getting around to it.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I prefer the long barrel on my 17S. I wouldn't use a .308 for CQB, only long range work... and the 17S is superbly accurate, match quality accuracy actually. I see no reason to risk screwing that up by cutting the barrel.

Now, I'm seriously considering SBR'ing my 16S. It's just a matter of me getting around to it.

Or a silencer on the end of the 17 :D:rockwoot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Actually you guys can actually see an ACR vs a SCAR video from Full-auto. He has both. Heck, he has them all.

Personally I think the SCAR is a cut above the ACR. Accuracy included. Let alone all of the small pieces and engineering flaws in the ACR.

I for one LOVE the charging handle on the SCAR. I have to problems beating on it if I need to. BUT, I have shot M1As and garands mostly so I am used to being aware of a charging handle. The magwell grip is just a near impossiblity, which I don't do anyway.

To the OP, I am going to put a 1-4x on my 17 soon. I am also shopping .308 QD cans too. I can't figure out what I want first!

Top Bottom