• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I went out for dinner with my husband and his father at Pizza Hut in Fort Wayne tonight. I happened to be OC'ing, while my husband was CC'ing (both due to wardrobe choices for the day, no philosophy there). We walked in and I immediately had a group of men staring me down.

They were apparently uncomfortable with seeing the firearm on my hip. (They had no idea my husband also was carrying his firearm) They quickly started a discussion among their group and the group sitting behind them about the ridiculousness of carrying guns.

I didn't respond to them directly, just was my normal polite self throughout the meal. Whenever I OC, I try to make it a non-issue by not acknowledging things like that. Maybe if people see more casual, non-threatening OC, they will become more accustomed to it and not freak out merely from the sight of a firearm.

They kept staring at me all the way through the evening. We were sitting in between them and the buffet though, so maybe they were just making sure that we weren't going to try and take their taco pizza before they got a chance at it. :dunno:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Kimmi may or may not of asked me to post this for her.

Cool_Pikachu_Babes+_06.jpg

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Kimmi may or may not of asked me to post this for her.

Cool_Pikachu_Babes+_06.jpg

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:That's just too good to not be posted again.

I know what you mean! Fort Wayne is notorious for having a high amount of idiots in regards to firearms. Sounds like you did fine. On an different note, Pizza Hut is a business I refuse to patronize, due to their anti-2A policies.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Yep! That's me! I thought by carrying OC @ 6o'clock nobody would notice. ;)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:That's just too good to not be posted again.

I know what you mean! Fort Wayne is notorious for having a high amount of idiots in regards to firearms. Sounds like you did fine. On an different note, Pizza Hut is a business I refuse to patronize, due to their anti-2A policies.
    I was wondering when someone would mention that

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I didn't have any problem with the staff at all. I don't think any of them even noticed. We were just looking for a place to eat, and it was open. If I had known it was buffet night, we would have gone somewhere else.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Once the INGOer who defended himself lost his job, I decided not to patronize any restaurants owned by Yum Foods.
    Ill admit, I still go to taco bell, but i cant help it, its so good. I dont go to any of their other chains, especially pizza hit

Top Bottom