• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    SJ you all got girls to show up at the PW shoot?? Why didnt anyone tell me:xmad:

Oh wait shes the charges fan.........Nevermind :D

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Someone on INGO may have the real pics of what I was wearing today...

I'm not posting them though

:shady:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    What do you expect? They elected Paul Helmke as their Mayor once. :xmad:
    Mike

And this state is about to elect one of his bestest buddies Dan Coats. What does that say about us collectively?

Back on subject. the sheep were probably just shocked that they saw a gun and it didn't start killing everyone on its own.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Ill admit, I still go to taco bell, but i cant help it, its so good. I dont go to any of their other chains, especially pizza hit

Piece of kinda unless info. The Pizza Huts in Ft Wayne with the brown roof's are owned by Dick Freeland. I've met him a few times and he's a real nice guy. I've noticed from experience that his stores aren't so Anti gun like the ones with a Red roof which are owned by the evil Yum Corp.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    . . . . . . . I'l knock this down if I can't re-find it: La Raza had bought ownership of all the company-owned Pizza Huts in the mid west. Their logo and statement are on the box-lids. This may or may not be good.
    I'm searching the source as you read this. Be right back, with "confirm" or "deny." Baldy

Heres some help

Pizza Hut owner's house

Like I said Fort Wayne area, not Indy

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    My wife and I ate at P.H. on Stellhorn last night.
    Left about 7. Is this the one? Had pocket P3AT.
    Freeland is a good guy, I think.

Thanks

Mark

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    So the lady and gent in question begin Blackberry-ing the scurrilous crew of bliss-ninnies, and what would be your anticipated response from that point on??
    I'd find and English translation of this but just the accent is enough to dampen my will to learn.
    Yesterday I went to my Favorite Great Wall for a $7.50 2-hour lunch, OCing a G-30 on right hip, with counterbalanced pair of 30-rd mags on left side. There was a very animated but polite group of 5 Conservation LEOs, ages IMO from around 20 to over 50, sitting near the buffet as I served myself. After I sat down, Glock showing on the aisle-side, all five just had to traipse by one-by-one and check my rig, on another trip to the buffet. They wore a mix of G-s and S&Ws, all in the same black basket-weave as my goods. All smiled, and the younger of them said, "Nice!" I like that sort of recognition. I don't think that any of them would have "stood me up" on mere OC cause. (I did not see their marked van as I walked in. ) Choose your battles. Baldy

Cue the lightening and thunder, bring up the music aaaaaaaaand cut to the shower scene.

That's a wrap.

Let's all hope we get picked up for another season. Huddle up here and let's go, "ROOKIE BLUE, ROOKIE BLUE, ROOKIE BLUE!"

8baller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    They kept staring at me all the way through the evening. :dunno:

Cool_Pikachu_Babes+_06.jpg

errr...ummm:wow:..wonder why
    :thatshot:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Ive worked at the Freeland estate (basement work ,ceilings) The horses have it better than most folks.Never went to the upstairs but the property is unbelievable.Rumor has it that when he passes that the property will be left to a childrens charity of sorts.Good on ya Kimmi for shaken up the sheep in the fort. The men were probably jealous that their spouses wont even let them own a firearm. "Fear & loathing of guns is a sign of sexual immaturity" so Ive heard. On a side note ,is your husbands name Ash Ketchum ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom