• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deeno3432

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 4, 2018
    heartland
    I got a sccy cpx2 last year for fathers day. Its my edc ive put 625 flawless rounds downrange of various ammo. Lots of dryfire and been sweated on and dropped a few times and its running fine. I did do a grip reduction, remove finher grooves and a galloway precision trigger in it. They are a great value but a ruger ec9s is a better choice if you can spends 20-30 bucks more.

BKahuna

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Thanks everyone for the help! A guy I work with sold me a nice Ruger Sr9c for 100 bucks. He needed gas money for work so I jumped on it. I have put 700 rounds in it and love it wit a 1.5 inch grouping at 15 yards now I just need a holster I can comfortably wear all day im going today to pick up a tuckable I was told their the best for all day wear!
    Nice! I think you'll enjoy the SR9C much better than the SCCY, though I have nothing against the SCCY other than the heavey trigger.
    I'll second the recommendation to get a holster specifically made for your gun. Those fabric holsters are a disaster waiting to happen.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    For anyone else having this dilemma, PSA has [h=1]RUGER SR9C COMPACT 9MM 17 ROUND PISTOL WITH STAINLESS STEEL SLIDE - 3313 for $279.99 on their daily deals with free shipping[/h]
    As well as the Taurus G2 for $199.99 also with free shipping.

Clownfish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2018
    Austin
    Sorry I haven't been on here for a while I've been busy with a few deaths and 84 hour work weeks. I bought the king tuk and it's amazing. I love the gun. As for my op I went out and bought a sccy cpx-2 and just finished about an hour agout shooting my 1000th round through it it has not miss-fired one time in the many shooting everything I cnlan but from my lgs it's an amazing pistol especially for the price. The trigger pull is not overbearing although the travel distance is a bit much but my 14 year old daughter shoots it just fine and hit the target at 12 yards it wasn't center mass but it pinged. I however with some practical experience with it can hit dead center 9 out of 10 rounds with a somewhat rapid fire. I am going to guess most people that complain about the gun probably have never shot them. Probably prefer their own brand and all others are "trash". Anyway long post summary I would definitely recommend the sccy cpx 2 to anyone. Now I just need to find a holster that I like. Although I haven't looked hard so whatever

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's also plenty of Beretta 92's out there, too.

Hamburger Helper or Tuna Helper?

No thanks, I'll have the left over ribeye.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

Theres a bunch of them out right now. I might buy a couple just because they are so cheap. Plus i love a well broken in gun.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

Beretta is an overall better gun but not comparable when the discussion about the CPX being a good light weight conceal & carry especially for a lady's purse. The desirableness of the CPX is a 10 round 9mm gun that weighs 15 oz. (the Beretta 92's weigh in at 33 ounces). My wife has changed from the CPX to the Ruger EC9s now as her EDC. She liked the CPX but likes the Ruger EC9s much better (EC9s weighs 17 oz.).

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Not true. Check classified section.

There was a gen 3 g22 for $275. The next cheapest was a g22 for $375. 3rd was $450. Most were in tge $450-500 range. But i only went back half a dozen pages. There was a g42 well priced but its a g42. Lol

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You can get a new Walther Creed for $250 (order from CDNN, shipping is no charge to your FFL). A few bucks for a transfer and you're still well under $300 for a very reliable gun with an excellent trigger (it's similar to the old Walther PPX). You might even be able to find a Creed in a shop for $250 if you look. Rural King used to put the PPX on sale for for $250 every once in a while.

Top Bottom