• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The dem clown show has already announced it was looking into Pence. The push would be to get rid of Pence too then Pelosi would be President.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Meh, no one gave Trump any chance of success with anything and just look what he has done. Pence doesn't get any credit either, but we quickly forget that he essentially got Trump elected.

Pence would be fine as president and will be in 2024. Even those who wet their pants a little about Pence's religious beliefs will realize that...

#1 - Pence learns
    #2 - Following the crazy orange guy's lead is his only way to the goal
    #3 - There is no other choice, it's Pence or no Second Amendment

Uhhh.... if someone can tell me why it the last guy in office expanded our rights, and the current guy has been steadily cutting them back, I'd appreciate it.

[video=youtube;rFhGM083MVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFhGM083MVU&t=157s[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Uhhh.... if someone can tell me why it the last guy in office expanded our rights, and the current guy has been steadily cutting them back, I'd appreciate it.

THIS was the guy expanding our rights? Not sure if srs (lolz)

https://www.ammoland.com/2013/09/obama-banning-re-imports-of-m1-garand-rifles/#axzz6CXHTC3Fd

New Jersey –-(Ammoland.com)- On August 29, 2013, the Obama administration announced that the government would no longer authorize the re-importation of made US weapons.

Following WWII and the Korean War, the United States sold and gifted decommissioned rifles to its allies around the world fighting the spread of Communism.

The majority of these rifles were M1 Garands.

While these rifles remain legal to buy and sell domestically, countries like South Korea are no longer able to resell these rifles to American collectors. Even though these historic firearms are seldom, if ever, implicated in crimes, this new executive order promises a decrease in gun violence. Gun control groups such as Moms Demand Action applauded the measure as a common sense way to reduce gun violence that plagues our inner cities. Second Amendment groups, like the NRA, criticized the administration for “completely [missing] the mark when it comes to stopping violent crime” and putting the last nail in the coffin for the 110 year old Civilian Marksmanship Program.

I know what you’re thinking: Curio and Relic (C&R) firearms are rarely, if ever, implicated in crimes and certainly haven’t been used in a school shooting. While it is safe to say that it is unlikely to find a mass shooter with C&R firearm, Obama is right to worry about the M1 Garand specifically. This historic rifle was used in one of the most infamous, high-profile school shootings in the 20th century.

On May 4, 1970, members of the Ohio Army National Guard arrived at Kent State University to respond to a growing anti-war protest movement on campus. For the last four days, college students had protested the Nixon Administration’s new Cambodian campaign on the university quad. As the protest grew, so did its media exposure. On the fourth day of the protests, the National Guard soldiers — equipped with M1 Garands — fixed their bayonets and drove the student protesters off of the university quad.

When gun control advocates talk about the United States’ history of mass shootings, they seldom include the Kent State Massacre. While they oppose the civilian ownership of “military style” weapons, they are more than willing to support the militarization of domestic police forces.

Obama probably wouldn't approve of killing so many only because they would be potential Democratic voters. Everybody else, 'Get off the streets'

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

[video=youtube;rFhGM083MVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFhGM083MVU&t=157s[/video]

We got the ability to carry firearms in national parks (no buildings, no public trans within the park, subject to state laws etc etc.) and you can transport firearms in your luggage on an amtrak train, big deal. These were things passed that were stuck in larger legislation he wanted passed let's not pretend Obama was some big 2A proponent. I know I spend a lot of time in national parks and on amtrak trains, it's made a world of difference to me. I don't agree with the actions of the ATF but they have been that way regardless of who is in the White House and when you purposely design guns to circumvent the laws i'm not surprised they have retaliated.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We got the ability to carry firearms in national parks (no buildings, no public trans within the park, subject to state laws etc etc.) and you can transport firearms in your luggage on an amtrak train, big deal. These were things passed that were stuck in larger legislation he wanted passed let's not pretend Obama was some big 2A proponent. I know I spend a lot of time in national parks and on amtrak trains, it's made a world of difference to me. I don't agree with the actions of the ATF but they have been that way regardless of who is in the White House and when you purposely design guns to circumvent the laws i'm not surprised they have retaliated.

Can't think of anything else? You wouldn't by chance have something that might at one time or another, been classified as an SBR do ya?

Now, I'm not trying to make Obama out to be some big 2a-proponent; clearly he was not. Even with that in mind, and him spouting out anti-2A garbage, he was MUCH better for us (gun owners) than the current guy. And by that, I mean his lack of taking a "hands on" approach in addressing the 2A question.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'd rather not completely air out my thoughts on pence.

My thoughts will personally offend a good number of you and I don't want to do that.

Suffice into say, he much too religious for my taste.
    Surely you see through the fake 'tolerance' of the left? It's not tolerance at all. I think Pence would be truly tolerant, but will never be given the chance because so many people have a bad impression of Christians or religious people in general.
    It is also my opinion after reading some of your posts (it's been awhile so forgive me if I'm wrong) that you have this certain view of Christians and religion in general that has formed because you have been around a very narrow type of Christian. I personally try to avoid those kind of Christians. I'd like to see that non-tolerant stereotype busted.
    I'd hate to see Pence lose to someone like bernie because the non-religious conservatives couldn't stand to vote for them and instead vote for someone truly intolerant.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just heard on Rush Limbaugh where another rape accuser has "come forward" against Trump. Supposedly happened in the 90s, and she has a dress with DNA on it. They're requesting a Trump DNA sample. You just can't make this **** up!! Oh, and timing is EVERYTHING!!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Can't think of anything else? You wouldn't by chance have something that might at one time or another, been classified as an SBR do ya?

Now, I'm not trying to make Obama out to be some big 2a-proponent; clearly he was not. Even with that in mind, and him spouting out anti-2A garbage, he was MUCH better for us (gun owners) than the current guy. And by that, I mean his lack of taking a "hands on" approach in addressing the 2A question.

What, you mean braces? I'm sure that didn't have anything to do with Obama, he likely knew as much about that as Trump does about these newest dealings by the ATF.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just heard on Rush Limbaugh where another rape accuser has "come forward" against Trump. Supposedly happened in the 90s, and she has a dress with DNA on it. They're requesting a Trump DNA sample. You just can't make this **** up!! Oh, and timing is EVERYTHING!!

If Monica proved anything, it's that some chicks are nasty... and not in the good way. Trump is a philanderer. It wouldn't surprise me it his DNA is on the woman's dress.... but I'm going with a "big so what." If someone is going to be sold down the river because of some DNA on a dress from 20-30 years ago, then hell no man is safe. Well, those that get a little action now and then.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

The democrats are nothing if not persistent, and desperate.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Same accuser from June 2019... who the heck keeps an article of clothing for a couple of decades without getting it cleaned?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/30/e-jean-carroll-lawyers-donald-trump-dna/

The advice columnist’s lawyers then had the dress tested, and a lab report found the sleeves had a mix of at least four people’s DNA. At least one of those came from a male, according to the lab report.

Various media outlets interviewed Carroll after her accusation was made public. She told The New York Times’ “The Daily” shortly after the news that she doesn’t consider herself to be a victim and had “not been raped.”
    Carroll’s accusation preceded the launch of her book, “What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.” The book came out in July and includes the allegation against Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What, you mean braces? I'm sure that didn't have anything to do with Obama, he likely knew as much about that as Trump does about these newest dealings by the ATF.

We credit the good/bad things that happen during an administration to the guy in the Big Chair, don't we? BATFE is a federal agency and the president sits at the top.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    What would happen if Trump gets removed...

Average voter thinks, why, every President has done what Trump is accused of, the Democratic nominee is bonkers.

President Pence selects Nikki Haley for Vice President. Pence/Haley 2020 wins the general election in a landslide akin to Mondale/Reagan.

Top Bottom