• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Up until I was about 13, I refused to fight. Got beat up alot. Most memorable was when the shortest kid in the neighborhood decided to beat me up after we got off the school bus. Long story short: I threw my lunchbox at him and cut open his ear; the rest of the kids piled on me, and I was "saved" by my grandmother chasing them off with a broom.

By the time I was 13 I'd had enough. Got into 3 fights with my "favorite" bullies in 4 hours one day. Never was bothered by them again. My last fight was in high school. A guy picked a fight w/me off the school grounds. Since I'd been wrestling for 6 years by that point, I took him down and controlled him until my wrestling coach happened by and broke it up. I got a 3-day suspension.

I stabbed a Bully in chest with a pencil. The School gave me a 10-Day OSS on the spot. Got a call shortly after getting home and was told I was Expelled. Up to that point I never felt better in my life.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    so now we have a bunch of wimps and nerds taking over. everyone is becoming a bunch of pansies. what needs to happen is parents need to teach their kids to hit back if they are hit. if someone is bullying you then fight back. dont lay down and be a sissy. my method (not realy mine) has worked for decades.

now we see kids commiting suicide because a "bully" called them a fag. BOO F***ing HOO!!!!! big babies. grow a pair and fight back. maybe if we tought our kids that taking the cowards way out is foolish and to stand up to bullies these things wouldnt happen. they will NEVER stop bullying. NEVER. I dont care how many unconstitutional laws they pass, it will never stop. When I was in school it was part of the social makeup. also a lot of the teachers were involved in it. it wont stop. but now because some kid dont have the stones to stand up for himself another kid will have a jail sentence. STUPID.

I have already started to teach my child to fight back if hit or whatever. then to call me or mom. sometimes there is an immediate threat that needs to be addressed and an ass whooping is the way to do it. my daughter will be able to dish it because i will make sure she doesnt become a victim of this sissifying of america.

its wrong to level the playing field by changing the game or the rules to accomidate those who cant cut it normaly. the strong excell and the week squeak by. now the way our government is set up they are heping the people who cant help themselves and its tipping the ballance. its wrong.

Last edited:

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Unfortunately when you're out-numbered 10-1 fighting isn't the best option unless you have an Equalizer. Taking little Scumbags out one at time is easy.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    All children should be required to read "Ender's Game". For those who have read it, the lesson learned is strong. Attack your enemy and make sure that they absolutely cannot retaliate in the future. Bullies would understand that bullying can get you killed, and those being bullied would understand the need to defend yourself.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yes, even words, jokes, and nicknames. I can care less says something about me as long as it's true. You can only go so far before you cross the line.

Schools can manage this stuff. When you get the Law/Police involved it is a whole other story. I don't want laws that ban nicknames and jokes. That is pretty blatantly against the 1st Amendment.

Destroying our liberty to save hurt feelings... That would be ignorance at its best. I don't want the Thought Police after me when I tell a bad joke. Not to mention how so often bullies & victims both get served with punishments because no one can really know for sure who started it.

Ah, Ignorance at it's best.

I was purely joking Will. Don't arrest me.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I was the fat kid and EVERYONE picks on the fat kid. I was also a geek, which made it worse. I was brought up under the premise that violence was to be used when no other option existed. That being said, if I came home after getting my behind handed to me and my mother asked me if I fought back, my answer had better been "yes" or she would have she would have handed me my behind even worse.

My father wasn't an advocate of violence, but my mother was all about self-defense. When I was in middle school, I was picked on daily, especially by this really tall kid. They started enforcing the "both are suspended" rule. I figured, "might as well fight, I'm going home for a week anyway."

One day I was being followed by this kid and a couple of his friends. He started in on trying to hit me and pick on me, and I floored him. His two buddies froze, then looked down at him. He started welling up. At this point, I was pretty pissed. "You gonna cry? You wanted it, get up!" His two buddies laughed at him. We were both sent home for a week. My dad wasn't happy, but my Mom was pretty proud of me for standing up for myself.

After being asked Why I hit him, I responded. "I got tired of taking his crap. He hit me, so I nailed him."

Got a week-long vacation from school, minus homework. Bully got a shiner and never bothered me again.

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Schools can manage this stuff. When you get the Law/Police involved it is a whole other story. I don't want laws that ban nicknames and jokes. That is pretty blatantly against the 1st Amendment.

Destroying our liberty to save hurt feelings... That would be ignorance at its best. I don't want the Thought Police after me when I tell a bad joke. Not to mention how so often bullies & victims both get served with punishments because no one can really know for sure who started it.

I was purely joking Will. Don't arrest me.

Why would I do that? Like me, most of Society isn't very fond of Law Enforcement.

When I was 18 years old I had enough of the BS and did fight back. Was charged with Misdemeanor Simple Assault. When I pled Not Guilty the DA dropped that and charged me with Aggravated Domestic Violence. On top of that the DA charged me with an additional 4 Year Felony. There was two Plea Deals offered, 1 Felony, or 2 Misdemeanors. I took the 2 Misdemeanors.

Since that day in 2002 no one has even dared to lay a finger on me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Will, I mistook your earlier comment, "They NEED to so something about bullies even if it is just jokes and nicknames" as advocating more laws, as the title of the thread implies.

As long as we aren't increasing the powers of police and government, breaking the constitution, then I'm good with however you handle your bullies.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    FWIW, I think Mitch took a great step in the right direction when he gave teachers the authority to take control of their classrooms. All we need now is teachers with enough guts to act on it.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    lol. teachers are the biggest part of the problem if other schools are anything like the one i went too.

Which is why this legislation was signed in 2009. Teachers were afraid of getting slapped with a lawsuite if they kicked little Johnny out of class or expelled him.

Now, they are basically immune from good faith discipline.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I was the fat kid and EVERYONE picks on the fat kid. I was also a geek, which made it worse. I was brought up under the premise that violence was to be used when no other option existed. That being said, if I came home after getting my behind handed to me and my mother asked me if I fought back, my answer had better been "yes" or she would have she would have handed me my behind even worse.

My father wasn't an advocate of violence, but my mother was all about self-defense. When I was in middle school, I was picked on daily, especially by this really tall kid. They started enforcing the "both are suspended" rule. I figured, "might as well fight, I'm going home for a week anyway."

One day I was being followed by this kid and a couple of his friends. He started in on trying to hit me and pick on me, and I floored him. His two buddies froze, then looked down at him. He started welling up. At this point, I was pretty pissed. "You gonna cry? You wanted it, get up!" His two buddies laughed at him. We were both sent home for a week. My dad wasn't happy, but my Mom was pretty proud of me for standing up for myself.

After being asked Why I hit him, I responded. "I got tired of taking his crap. He hit me, so I nailed him."

Got a week-long vacation from school, minus homework. Bully got a shiner and never bothered me again.

^^^ this story is exactly what im advocating. We all cant fit other peoples idea of perfect and im sure we all have been on the recieving end of bullying at one point of our life. but its how you handle it that defines you. even if you get your butt kicked, the will to fight back and not take it anymore is the key in my mind. as mentioned above, violence is a last resort, but sometimes neccessary. if my child sought someone out to beat up then I would be pissed. but if my child deffended herself I would be proud. and if she just took a beating and didnt retaliate then i would be upset and sad because i would think i had failed as a parent. most bullies bully because they have selected the victim they think will not fight back on their own. its no different than an adult criminal.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Which is why this legislation was signed in 2009. Teachers were afraid of getting slapped with a lawsuite if they kicked little Johnny out of class or expelled him.

Now, they are basically immune from good faith discipline.

none of my teachers were ever afraid of that. but i can see what you mean. i remember getting paddled in first grade because i had to open a can on a kid who thought he wanted to be king of the mountain. I was a shy and quiet kid who didnt want any problems, but i was always tought to fight back if neccessary. i enjoyed the paddle. it was worth it.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The whole point is that kids shouldn't feel the need to fight in school. It's a place to learn, not "Lord of the Flies".

Leave that kind of crap in the neighborhoods. It can stay out of schools.

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Will, I mistook your earlier comment, "They NEED to so something about bullies even if it is just jokes and nicknames" as advocating more laws, as the title of the thread implies.

As long as we aren't increasing the powers of police and government, breaking the constitution, then I'm good with however you handle your bullies.

Two of them were walking down the street I lived on in Niles, MI. I grabbed the Chainsaw I owned at the time with every intention of hacking them up. When my grandmother asked what I was going to do with the Chainsaw, all nine "family" members jumped on me.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have very seriously wanted to shoot bullies in the head. Had it all planned out, just never acted on it. It was going to be sweet sweet revenge.

Turns out people are a lot easier to hunt than any animal. They're very predictable.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Two of them were walking down the street I lived on in Niles, MI. I grabbed the Chainsaw I owned at the time with every intention of hacking them up. When my grandmother asked what I was going to do with the Chainsaw, all nine "family" members jumped on me.

I'm confused. Was this before or after the time when you were 13 and fought back and no one ever bothered you again or after the time when you were 18 and fought back and no one ever bothered you again?

Top Bottom