• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'd rather shoot the gunman also.
    Say that in college, don't seem like that would be prudent.

Though there were some students that were mentioning it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    SMH. Starting to hear and read opinion pieces critical of the students who tackle these gunmen, because it might be putting pressure on others to react the same way in similar circumstances :rolleyes:

Seems like if the choice is between do something and stand there and die, the MSM prefers the passive approach.
    Good training for later kneeling in front of the trench

FIFY

I haven't heard that but, then I haven't consumed much news lately. It wouldn't surprise me. It comes down to this. When **** happens, do you want a chance to live or not? Do you want to give other people a chance to live or not? You wanna sit there passively and be shot or not?

Yep. You can MAYBE die on your feet, or LIKELY die on your knees. Which will it be?

As CPT Nervous mentioned, you're already playing the game whether you believe it or not. You can either try to win or just give up and automatically lose. Your choice.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    FIFY

Yep. You can MAYBE die on your feet, or LIKELY die on your knees. Which will it be?

As CPT Nervous mentioned, you're already playing the game whether you believe it or not. You can either try to win or just give up and automatically lose. Your choice.

The problem is that the majority have been indoctrinated to believe that dying on their knees is somehow better than having a fighting chance on your feet.

I tell drunks this when they want to refuse a chemical test for OWI, "Look, if you refuse this test, you will be charged, you will go to jail, and your license will be suspended. If you take the test, you have a chance that you go home tonight with no charges and you keep your license. You might as well take the test and have the chance to go home, because refusal guarantees you're going to jail. Even if you fail the test, you're no worse off than if you didn't take it at all."

Top Bottom