• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo bought me a watermelon today. That stuff is like crack, especially when it's diced up and chilled in the fridge. I've been known to eat an entire watermelon by myself, to the point where I make myself sick. I can NOT stop eating it once I start! Anyone else have this delicious delicious curse?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Spasmo bought me a watermelon today. That stuff is like crack, especially when it's diced up and chilled in the fridge. I've been known to eat an entire watermelon by myself, to the point where I make myself sick. I can NOT stop eating it once I start! Anyone else have this delicious delicious curse?

I'll eat watermelon if it's served to me, but I don't like spitting all those seeds;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The curse comes in a couple hours when all that watermelon has to make it's escape.......

Oh, no. The curse has already started. I can barely move and my stomach hurts. I expect to be making frequent bathroom trips throughout the night. Totally worth it.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And this isn't just any normal size watermelon. This thing is HUGE. I should have weighed it before I cut it up. I only buy the seedless watermelons. I am not a fan of picking out the seeds. I'm not a huge fan of cutting up the watermelon. It's time consuming and messy but totally worth it. It's Scutters favorite fruit. It's the least I could do since his birthday's coming up. (it's the 25th for those interested) :)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    And this isn't just any normal size watermelon. This thing is HUGE. I should have weighed it before I cut it up. I only buy the seedless watermelons. I am not a fan of picking out the seeds. I'm not a huge fan of cutting up the watermelon. It's time consuming and messy but totally worth it. It's Scutters favorite fruit. It's the least I could do since his birthday's coming up. (it's the 25th for those interested) :)

Don't put a candle for each of SCUTTERS year on the birthday cake cause that many lit candles in a house is a F I R E hazard:D:laugh:

Top Bottom