• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If Anderson Cooper offered me $1.4M for my gun collection I'd sell them all in a heartbeat...

...then I'd take all that cash and buy a BUNCH MORE!! Woo Hoo!!! With that much money I could even afford a couple full-autos and the ammo to feed them.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Oh look, Sean Penn is trying to be controversial again and get attention. Guess he didn't get enough after his latest Falkland rant

033ccceb515bcfb5ec316b682715a2a8178e67ebce8be4de17f7cfbef9c04be3.jpg

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    FTA:

Penn didn't mention Theron by name during the auction but said that "a strong woman who happens to be from South Africa" changed his minds about owning the guns.

What a man won't do for some *****, like a friend of mine that gave up meat until she dumped him. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Here's his quote from another article:

"Being provoked by this aforementioned strong woman and considering how liberating of bulls--t and ugliness it would be not only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them, Jeff Koons and I had a chat the other day," Penn said.

He said, "The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of this iconic artist and sculptor…Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines."

What a putz.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    For those that don't know, Charlize Theron has some rational feelings about guns, in the sense that, I can see how her experiences could contribute to her beliefs. And, she is principled about them.
    Charlize Theron's Family Tragedy - ABC News

The last sentence notwithstanding, I can understand why she wouldn't want guns around. Especially with Penn's history of substance abuse and irrationality.

So she's anti-gun, yet owes her life to someone with a gun. Coinciding with that, she chooses to be with a man with the same affliction as the one who tried to kill her. Yeah, that makes total sense. :rolleyes:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Penn turned anti-American scumbag some time ago. If there was an 'official Hollywood Gun Confiscation Raid Team', Penn would be the first loon YOU would want the team to raid.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Charlize Theron is a beautiful woman and sometimes beautiful women convince guys to do stupid things.

I lived in a pretty rough place for a while and the girl I was dating convinced me to not keep a gun in my apartment because somehow Jesus would be better served if someone broke into my place and I got killed than if I killed them.

In my defense, she was beautiful. I have since learned that I have a critical inability to apply reason when dealing with beautiful women and I suspect that Mr. Penn might have the same problem.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Charlize Theron is a beautiful woman and sometimes beautiful women convince guys to do stupid things...
    ... I have since learned that I have a critical inability to apply reason when dealing with beautiful women and I suspect that Mr. Penn might have the same problem.

I could fix her, just like my ex-wives...

...oh wait...

...hmm...

:scratch:

A very smart man (INGOer) told me a while back;
    For every god awful, smokin'hot, melt you down, gorgeous woman I could name for him, he could produce me some guy who was tired of (ahem) b​eing with her.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Oh, come on people. We know he is downsizing his "evil killing tools" till she boots him to the curb. He probably has a secret BOL, armed to the teeth, that she hasn't visited yet! Hollywood Buzz talk, and Cooper choked up to buy it? He's dumber than I thought, and even people think it will be a famous thing? LOL
    When the next terror attack gets anywhere near Penn's home.... Let's see that sculpture defend him or his girl after an earthquake, no power, cops, fireman to "save" them! LOL, LOL, LOL.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I like how in the other quote listed, he specifies the "continental United States." :) So, he has a cabin in Alaska chock full of gear. :D He probably also has some in the third world countries he frequents that he keeps, for protection and all. I mean, it is really dangerous in those places.

Top Bottom