• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If I'm not mistaken, Penn has always been an anti-gun douche!? One of the people that own guns, but don't think the commoners should own them! I may be incorrect though?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, Penn has always been an anti-gun douche!? One of the people that own guns, but don't think the commoners should own them! I may be incorrect though?

If true, I see the issue. If not, why is everybody giving him grief over what he doing with HIS property??? Penn, is a great actor btw. Certainly one of the best of his generation. He also is a bit "off".... maybe after having guns stolen and shooting at helicopters, he figured he should give them up.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    So, if he is so brain addled and has a history of mental problems and substance abuse, how was the background check cleared? And does he even live in the People's Republic of California where some of the collection might be illegal? And even more importantly, was the sculpture transferred through an FFL? I mean that many guns could classify him as a dealer (having them disabled notwithstanding). Oh, right. He is an elitist.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I think it says in the article that the sculptor basically decommissioned the guns, for lack of a better term. Would like to see the amount of paperwork on that one. So it shouldn't have required a transfer of any kind. Did Penn ever get convicted of domestic violence? If so, I don't know how he could legally possess any firearms under the Lautenburg Act. I agree with Kut, that a man can do with his personal property as he chooses. I'll also say I disagree with Penn with regards to his newfound stance on gun control. Apparently, all it takes is a beautiful woman to change some people's "deeply held" values. Finally, with regards to all this attention grabbing charity work these people do: don't expect me to be impressed.

"Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward." -Matthew 6:2

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    he's as useful as a clogged douch nozzle, he beat the snot out of madonna(ie domestic voilence), after huricane katrina he went to new orleans and paddled around in a boat and *****ed about what bush did or didn't do.(while harry connic jr handed out water, helped people get to evac poits, played a benefit concert)

now charlize theron is hawt, and id think about givving up my collection to...um..."yo know" her, as soon as i came to my senses id regret it!, cause you know she wont be around forever(at least with the above mentioned "clogged douch nozzle")

in the zombie apocalypse sean pen will be safe, cause zombies eat brains!

Are you saying that Sean is doing Charlize??????:xmad::(:runaway::puke: There's another great fantasy down the crapper!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I am not sure who the bigger dip$#!t is. Sean Penn for destroying 65 guns or Anderson Cooper for paying 1.4 million for it.

Sean Penn: I Don't Miss My Gun Collection

The guy is a dumb a-- idiot. Unsure of where all the idiotic stupidity comes from with those weirdo California people. It has to be something in the water, the air or both. I had a cousin move out there and two months later she was as weird as the rest of them out there. When she left Indiana she was a regular girl. Now she looks like a dude, talks and walks like a dude and likes girls. I booted her from my home on a visit last summer. Strange world we live in.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Tee Hee

I think it says in the article that the sculptor basically decommissioned the guns, for lack of a better term.

So the sculptor disarmed Sean?

Tee_Hee.JPG

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it says in the article that the sculptor basically decommissioned the guns, for lack of a better term. Would like to see the amount of paperwork on that one. So it shouldn't have required a transfer of any kind. Did Penn ever get convicted of domestic violence? If so, I don't know how he could legally possess any firearms under the Lautenburg Act. I agree with Kut, that a man can do with his personal property as he chooses. I'll also say I disagree with Penn with regards to his newfound stance on gun control. Apparently, all it takes is a beautiful woman to change some people's "deeply held" values. Finally, with regards to all this attention grabbing charity work these people do: don't expect me to be impressed.

"Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward." -Matthew 6:2

It is Charlize Theron. There's a lot of things she could convince me to do that I disagree with.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Perhaps he is a cunning linguist. He probably knows words in several tongues.

I suspect most of us would be pretty cunning in dealing with her given the opportunity. She certainly could have done a lot better than a much older leftie. While she is stunningly attractive, go to any mall on a weekend and in ten minutes you will see just as good or better. Try it, I've observed it many times

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I suspect most of us would be pretty cunning in dealing with her given the opportunity. She certainly could have done a lot better than a much older leftie. While she is stunningly attractive, go to any mall on a weekend and in ten minutes you will see just as good or better. Try it, I've observed it many times

Oh, I have. It might be one of the reasons I am divorced.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dropped the guns for that???? So what.
    The guys rich.
    the minute she kicks him to the curb, he can have just as many as before.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Like to have this in your livingroom?
    tumblr_mzabylXA2X1rs607eo1_500-e1389788057621.jpg

How many can you identify? Apparently this is not the sculpture and only 24 of them will be melted and used to make it some time in the future.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom