Second Largest Bank Failure in U.S. History…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FYI... I received a malware/trojan horse alert and attempt after clicking this link. Maybe I inadvertently clicked something else on the site. Just wanted to pass it along...
    Can happen to the best of the sites. It all depends on who they use for ad generation.
    Here is how it works.
    Bad guy buys an ad on a provider that allows them to change the ad later. Or directs the content to their own web server. (likely a hijacked one)
    Provider validates the ad and starts running it.
    Eventually they change the ad to link to hostile content.

And thats how you got there. And since the ad networks dont run the same ad every time to every person, it takes a while for them to figure out because its not constant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If people went to the branches they wouldn't be closing.
    Since my bank is in n my phone, I’ve not been to the physical branch since I signed my refi mortgage. And even then we signed the papers outside, because the masked bitches inside would not let us in because of covid.

I felt sorry for the loan attorney. He was wearing a suit and it was middle of August, 95 degrees, with dew points in the low 70s. That’s ****ing unbearable in shorts and a tee shirt. He was sweating a stream into that nice suit. He was ranting the hole time. Said he’s going to make sure they get fired for it. He had corporate call the bitches to let us in. They would not.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Since my bank is in n my phone, I’ve not been to the physical branch since I signed my refi mortgage. And even then we signed the papers outside, because the masked bitches inside would not let us in because of covid.

I felt sorry for the loan attorney. He was wearing a suit and it was middle of August, 95 degrees, with dew points in the low 70s. That’s ****ing unbearable in shorts and a tee shirt. He was sweating a stream into that nice suit. He was ranting the hole time. Said he’s going to make sure they get fired for it. He had corporate call the bitches to let us in. They would not.
    I went into one earlier this year to get a rate for an auto loan. That was a waste of time.

I maybe go to one once or twice a year.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Did all that from home…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did all that from home…
    I tried quicken loans. Until a high pressure alpha type ******* took over as the loan officer and pissed me off. I told him I'm the customer, I'm in charge here, back the **** off or we're done. He went on with his alpha ******** so I told him to **** off. We're done. Don't call me back. You lost this loan. Click. When his boss called me to apologize I told her that he lost my business, and that high pressure alpha **** don't work with everyone. It just pisses me off.

Okay. Now that I think about it maybe Creedmoor is right about my social skills. Anyway, I decided just to go to my bank to refinance. Everything but the signing was done by email. Turned my bank had better terms anyway. I just had to stand outside in 95 degree temps and sign the papers on the trunk of the attorney's BMW because the two masked bitches inside the bank would not let anyone in, masks or not (this was before vaccines came out).

I need to go back and see if they still work there. I bet they do.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I tried quicken loans. Until a high pressure alpha type ******* took over as the loan officer and pissed me off. I told him I'm the customer, I'm in charge here, back the **** off or we're done. He went on with his alpha ******** so I told him to **** off. We're done. Don't call me back. You lost this loan. Click. When his boss called me to apologize I told her that he lost my business, and that high pressure alpha **** don't work with everyone. It just pisses me off.

Okay. Now that I think about it maybe Creedmoor is right about my social skills. Anyway, I decided just to go to my bank to refinance. Everything but the signing was done by email. Turned my bank had better terms anyway. I just had to stand outside in 95 degree temps and sign the papers on the trunk of the attorney's BMW because the two masked bitches inside the bank would not let anyone in, masks or not (this was before vaccines came out).

I need to go back and see if they still work there. I bet they do.
    I did a local bank also but it was all electronically conducted. Now this only applies to refi as there is no property transfer and or deed to be completed…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I did a local bank also but it was all electronically conducted. Now this only applies to refi as there is no property transfer and or deed to be completed…
    Mine is a smaller bank. They did not have electronic signatures built into their system. It's in-person with their attorney.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I tried calling two PNC banks to see if they could issue me a replacement CREDIT card on site. I know some branches have the machines to do DEBIT cards in house (only drawback is they dont have the tap chip). But that known branch is in down north of Mooresville, and I was up on the east side of Indy.

Called two nearby branches but nobody would answer the phone. I gave up after letting it ring for 2 minutes straight.
    I was tempted to call the nearest one then jump in my car while it rang. Then with it still ringing, walk through the front door and ask them why they wont pick up the phone. (did that once)

Finally called the number on the card. Good thing I didnt drive over because they cant do credit cards at the branch. New card is being mailed.

The only downside to less/no branches is how you get cash? More than the limits they impose on ATMs or cash back at the register. Guess they really dont want us using cash anyway sooooo....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The only downside to less/no branches is how you get cash? More than the limits they impose on ATMs or cash back at the register. Guess they really dont want us using cash anyway sooooo....
    Only criminals use cash, that's why the police will be happy to relive you of any large amount you might be carrying.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Only criminals use cash, that's why the police will be happy to relive you of any large amount you might be carrying.
    I don’t carry more than $60. I use so little cash the same 3 $20’s in my wallet have been there for months.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don’t carry more than $60. I use so little cash the same 3 $20’s in my wallet have been there for months.
    Basically the only time I have had cash this year was during the county fair to pay for food. Most of the vendors there took cards now too though

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Basically the only time I have had cash this year was during the county fair to pay for food. Most of the vendors there took cards now too though
    Cash is what I use to buy guns from strangers on the internet, and the occasional (losing) lottery ticket when the jackpot goes over a billion. Other than that, I'm the same as Jamil. No more than $40 or 50 on my person at any one time, and it'll sometimes be in my money clip so long it starts to get pretty beaten up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Guess I'm a hardened criminal because that's how I pay for everything I purchase in person. Gas, groceries, going out to eat, delivery, pickup, etc. Need tires for my car that's cash as well. Big or small, if it's In person Im paying with good ole fiat dollars

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Guess I'm a hardened criminal because that's how I pay for everything I purchase in person. Gas, groceries, going out to eat, delivery, pickup, etc. Need tires for my car that's cash as well. Big or small, if it's In person Im paying with good ole fiat dollars
    Now the popo will be staking out your house waiting for the civil forfeiture opportunity. :p

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County

"You've got to carry weapons 'cause you always carry cash."

1697327659177.png

Top Bottom