• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    If they find it was someone with ties to the GOP, the Left and the Lamestream media will talk about this incessantly. If it turns out to be a Demtard of some sort, you'll never hear about it again.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    It would be nice if they at least had the honesty to just come out and say that they aren't going to bother to investigate it because the guilty party is most likely someone that wouldn't be prosecuted anyway.
    Give them a break — all the investigative resources are tied up trying to figure out who leaked it to the press.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Don't guests go through a security check before entering the white house, I would expect they would go through passive detectors? How long would it have taken to check fingerprints of every white house staffer that had access to that area, and review security tapes, rhetorical question, Im guessing a few hours. Scam or coverup, or diversion from something else, makes no sense to me that it became public without the administration wanting it to.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I find it amusing that they are still "investigating" if it's cocaine. The officers on OPL have a simple kit that tells them immediately what they are dealing with. What's the odds that they are still investigating this time NEXT year?
    They're not investigating anymore. It was already determined that it was cocaine.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rumor has it that the same person who left the blow in the Whitehouse is the one who leaked the Roe vs Wade SCOTUS notes... :tinfoil:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    NBC nightly news already set up the D.O.J. failure to come, stating " it's possible that we will never find out who brought this into the White House."

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Must've been dropped by Trump's hookers...
    The MSM said they are DNA testing the outside of the bag. Hunter volunteered to do DNA of the suspected coca.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    NBC nightly news already set up the D.O.J. failure to come, stating " it's possible that we will never find out who brought this into the White House."
    The White House security team should drop by Best Buy and get a good security camera system.
    OR if they're sneaky, they might have AI whip up a video, showing Steve Bannon planting the blow, looking up at the camera and saying... "This is MAGA country"

Ban.jpg

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

A law professor, invoking an Eric Clapton song, and the reference is spot-on!

Not sure what is more sad: these clowns who have obviously never read the Hatch Act (I have and for good reasons) or the media drones who never once ask, "WTAF does a law restricting partisan political activity of federal and state employees have to do with cocaine being found in what should be one of the most secure buildings on Earth?"

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    "Do as I say, Not as I do"
    The current Administration and most of the politicians on both sides couldn't be more obviously corrupt and compromised if they actually tried. I would like to think the country is getting a big wake up call to how corrupt our Government actually is, but sadly, I think most people are clueless because they do not pay attention.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom