• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Nope... But I've never considered selling a gun and I likely never will. I'm a gun roach motel. They check in, but they don't check out. I suppose that could change if I got something I really ended up hating, but... I doubt it.

If things got really crazy, I could see selling a bit of ammo or maybe a few select mags, maybe.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I know there are a lot of folks on here who are just getting started and could always use a little help. Given the weird times, if I have the ability to help someone else set up to protect the themselves and their family, I’m always down to help, even regardless of the apocalypse. Unfortunately I’m not in a position to sell $100 Mosins and Hi-Points, but I would if I could.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    <snip>but the gun store here in Fortville just got some in, so that's taken care of.<snip>

Martin is a good dude. I (used to) work a 30 second walk from there and am in there all the time...just bought some stuff 2wks ago. Hope my job is still there when restaurants and bars are allowed to reopen...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Every situation is unique, but I'd be very careful arming folks who just decided in this panic that it was time for their first gun.

I just told an acquaintance today that I couldn't help them. It was difficult, but the right move to make. They have poor gun handling, mindset and politics.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I mainly sell to buy, so...not much point selling when prices are all jacked up and nothing is in stock.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Every situation is unique, but I'd be very careful arming folks who just decided in this panic that it was time for their first gun.

I just told an acquaintance today that I couldn't help them. It was difficult, but the right move to make. They have poor gun handling, mindset and politics.

Sage advice here...if you’re going to move something to somebody, make sure they won’t later become an issue.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Not much of a seller at all. That said, I do have a couple ads listed here but they have literally nothing to with any external forces. One was originally a "for trade" for another gun that I wound up finding elsewhere and buying. On the rare occasions I do sell something, it is nine times out of 10 to help fund another toy I don't yet have.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else considering selling some surplus during the rush? I've got an old matching Mosin I haven't shot in years and several hundred rounds I'm considering selling.
    Didn't know if I'd regret it later.

I'm continuing to sell off some C&R stuff I've had for many years.
    I don't see any reason not to.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Depending on how long the current panic lasts, there will likely be good deals to be found on firearms that don't fall into the defensive/tactical category in the near future. Now is the time to either save funds for those deals or move along surplus defensive guns for a slightly better price.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Not selling a single one of my weapons.
    That said, I do have one ornery child I might be willing to let go.

There's always one sitting in the safe taking up space that can be let go of.
    I have an old Charter Arms 22 survival pistol. Shoots accurately when not stovepiping and a pain to clean.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    I have a very nice 686 Competition listed here. Had no idea we were heading into this madness. Makes me consider keeping it.
    Would that shoot as good as a glock? and be as accurate? I might consider it, but I hate getting into the off-brand stuff.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    People already FUGAZY on armslist, I don't want to sell anything in my collection, but if a beater Chinese SKS gets to a going for price of $,$$$,000, I will get mine out of the closet and let it go.

Top Bottom