With 39 posts??????????????????????...............:dunno:

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I didn't know there was a feedback function... Hope I haven't been pissing people off :dunno:
    I was only peeved because I discussed it with him in person [leaving feedback] and then sent him a PM with the link to leave the feedback. I didn't ask him to leave any particular type [i.e. positive, neutral, negative] - I simply told him to be honest about the experience and transaction.

I've moved on - haven't thought about it until I saw this thread :). I'd still do business with the individual again in a heartbeat but I wouldn't expect it to increase my feedback level.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I sold some some reloading dies to three different people. Each transaction was as smooth as silk, no problems. I sent the dies via UPS, so we never did meet in person.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Always good. The worst issue I ever had was that somebody didn't leave me any feedback [ever]. The transaction was good the person was nice - we were both happy - but even with my reminder PM to leave feedback [since I had done so for them] they simply didn't do so.

I've bought from a couple different guys on here. Both transactions went smooth and I met a couple good people.

However, I don't know where to leave feedback. But you did state you gave the guy a link. So, I would think it'd be simple to figure out at that point.

garyindiane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Bright, Dearborn County
    Have sold and traded many times on here.
    It has always been a good experience.
    The people I have done transactions with are leaps and
    bounds above craigslist and armslist people.
    My only complaint is there is not enough INGO people in
    my area so the drive to meet up kind of sucks.

-Gary

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have had all great experiences over the years, but I have never bought or sold with 50 post wonders

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    I'm a low # poster, more of a reader than a typer... I try to add if I can. Just my 2 cents, I've bought, sold and traded on the site. To me this is a great feature we need to keep clean. If I want to buy something new to me, make a trade or sell for a safe queen, this site is a great place vs. taking it in the shorts trying to trade-in with my LGS. I've gotten good deals and tried to make good deals each time.

In each case where I've transacted, we met in a lighted parking lot during business hours (once in a bank parking lot:rolleyes: -no I didn't think how stupid that was at the time. The buyer was getting his cash), we've traded ID's and LTCH as needed and off we go.

Thanks,
    Wildcatfan.62

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've had 50+ transactions with members on this forum. Most were FTF and a few were by mail. All except two FTF transactions were fine and even then the "two" didn't do anything "wrong." They just acted like jacka$$e$ and I made a point not to deal with them again.

I screwed up one transaction for an item (I thought I cancelled a meet by sending a PM from my phone a few days prior and the message didn't go through so the guy showed up for the meet and I didn't. I should have checked to make sure it sent. Oh well, learned from that mistake.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Guys, I'm a bit of a bonehead at times, but how do you leave feedback on a purchase? I think I'm just missing the link or something.
    The easiest way is to
    -go to the thread for the item that you bought or sold
    -If you were the buyer, go to the First post and at the bottom of that post there is an option that says "Rate Seller"
    -Click the "rate seller" icon and that will take you to the page where you can submit feedback for that transaction.
    :)

If you were the seller you would:
    -Go to the Buyer's profile page
    -Click "Feedback Score." that button is located directly to the right of the member's username.
    -On the Feedback Score page click "Submit Feedback for username here"
    -That brings up the feedback page and the only difference is you have to copy and paste the url from the thread into the url box.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I like to meet out by an old shack I have in the woods middle of nowhere nothing but dead silence. I do like the look of walmarts and other public places from time to time.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I have had great experiences selling to people on this board except one.
    I sent a guy pictures of the gun, meet him and he looked it all over gave me the cash.
    Then a day later posted on this board about me selling him a gun that was junk and that he bought it sight unseen. lol
    I didnt reply but thought what a a$$

Top Bottom