• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I use Craigslist and FarceBook market place quite often. Posting ads on Craigslist will bring in the spammers real quick and market place is getting almost as bad. Recently sold a farm tractor and had it listed on both and the first week was nothing but spammers, after that I started getting some decent inquiries and then sold it this week through market place.

Gun deals are done through INGO, Armslist and another gun thread I'm on.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I just recently started using craigslist again……. I honestly have not had ONE spam/scam email. I deleted fb…. For personal reasons. And really don’t want to go back but it is a hassle selling without it.

I’ve tried using classifieds here but limited market and I’m sure people are tired of some of my posts being bumped.…. I know a lot of people see my stuff all the time I bump in hopes that the “not so frequent” ingo user pops on at that time and just happens to see my ad. If anyone is especially offended or outraged seeing my ads get bumped once a week or so…. Feel free to buy my stuff and it will put an end to it! Lol

Top Bottom