• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    What is going to happen is that the American public is going to accept registration in the form of requiring background checks for all transfers....SHEEP...soon to be sheared and eventually slaughtered...Criminals will continue to steal weapons,black market will become very profitable,the crime rate will not be affected in any way.NOT ONE mass shooting will be prevented! As I listened to Mr.Lapierre I felt like he seemed to be weary and willing to accept this as inevitable.
    I think Lapierre knew he was sitting in on a fixed poker game to begin with.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Agree...The rights of the people will once again be infringed.I have been reading early 1970s American Rifleman magazines...They were very hopeful of overturning the Gun Control act of 1968.Whatever happens now will be law from here on out!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Question for your consideration:

Should Gabriel Giffords's gun license(s) be suspended due to her TBI? If we're willing to seriously entertain suspending the licenses of those on anti-depressants and with ASD and with OCD and ADHD and other various neuroses, why wouldn't a TBI also warrant such suspensions?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Question for your consideration:

Should Gabriel Giffords's gun license(s) be suspended due to her TBI? If we're willing to seriously entertain suspending the licenses of those on anti-depressants and with ASD and with OCD and ADHD and other various neuroses, why wouldn't a TBI also warrant such suspensions?
    Valid thought there but you're forgetting our representatives are above the law. They know. They wrote it that way

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Someone needs to set the record straight on that figure.

I'm sure it's nowhere close to half or even 40%, but how would you prove it?

Private sales.

In a world where everything is interconnected, where the Government has access to your health records, your bank account, and your life, living free will become the ultimate act of defiance - an act that government will surely attempt to make impossible. It is our job to stonewall and otherwise prevent them from doing just that.

We need to eliminate government usage of UAV drones, illegal searches, illegal infringements, and tyrannies of all types or we will be permanently enslaved.

Feinstein will never get her claws into me no matter what.
    If they outlaw guns, I shall become an outlaw.

this **** just pisses me off. it's a dog and pony show on how to circumvent the 2A.

Agreed. Feinstein even said she's holding her own meetings later. Too much righteous dissent, apparently.

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    recorded this at lunch and after almost an hour i have a head ache and sore throat yelling at that asshat in the uniform!!!!!! but would say i am liking about 35ish % of whats said by most of them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Feinstein is only asking questions of people who agree with her.

Exactly... From FoxNews website:

"The California Democrat on Tuesday said she will hold her own hearing on gun control because she was unhappy that three of the five witnesses testifying Wednesday are "skewed against us." Feinstein is a member of the Judiciary Committee."

In other words, she only wants to debate with people that already agree with her... :rolleyes: I think they call that, "preaching to the choir" don't they?? *spits*

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity

"The California Democrat on Tuesday said she will hold her own hearing on gun control because she was unhappy that three of the five witnesses testifying Wednesday are "skewed against us." Feinstein is a member of the Judiciary Committee."

In other words, she only wants to debate with people that already agree with her... :rolleyes: I think they call that, "preaching to the choir" don't they?? *spits*

I saw that earlier and wondered why they are even bothering to have these hearings if they don't want to even talk to, let alone consider, someone against them. I know it's irrational government and all, but stop wasting everyone's time. Although, now I'm preaching to the choir

Warrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm glad that Johnson is not protecting me. He must be in constant fear that all of the officers in his work place are carry guns. Wayne Rocks!

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    In case any of you missed it I can sum up this entire "hearing" with this simple picture.

Tyranny.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

Cruz and Graham did outstanding jobs yesterday...they basically splayed Johnson on the table in front of the cameras. Trotter and Wayne, but especially Trotter did an outstanding job in showing the need for women needing a firearm with more than just a couple of bullets.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom