• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Fox is not even covering any news on the debate. For the first time I can remember I purposely switched to Chris Mathews. He's about to P his pants.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    44 senators would rather **** on the veterans who sacrifice more than they will ever will. I say spread the names around us fellow vets so we may know where to vote.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Here is the complete Goebbels quote. It's actually frightening because it's so absolutely true:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    See, here's what I don't get. Everyone is calling for writing and calling in order to get him to support us. Then, when he does, his motives are questioned.

That seems a little ridiculous.

He voted yea on the one that had the greatest chance to be adopted. When that failed to get 60 it became much easier for him to vote on the pro gun amendments that he knew had no chance of passing.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It's incredibly disheartening that the Vet bill failed. Was that the closest vote yet?

It was the closest vote yet and it is total bull****. 165,000 vets reported to NICs to be denied on background check.

Let us see how the magazine amendment fleshes out.

Top Bottom