Seven Felony Convictions and Deported Five Times.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Sometimes I believe it is appropriate to go full blown Apache on someone....A bath in sugar water, an active fire ant colony, some rawhide rope, and four stakes ought to work just fine....

Uh we are talking about the murderer and not the facilitator in chief. .. . . . .right? I mean, either way I'm good, just wondering?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Uh we are talking about the murderer and not the facilitator in chief. .. . . . .right? I mean, either way I'm good, just wondering?

In both cases, at a cursory glance, being fed to sharks would seem fitting, but then again, that would be a really nasty thing to do to a shark who never did anything to me.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    QkaeWR9.gif

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    An illegal immigrant, deported multiple times, who would have been ineligible to enter this country lawfully ignored the rules of society anyway, and killed someone in a sanctuary city? I'm shocked

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's amazing that the people in charge are trying to pretend that their stance on immigration shouldn't be a factor in discussing this incident.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    You can be a legal non-immigrant and be deported.:dunno:
    A non-immigrant is one admitted for a temporary stay, i.e. student, visitor for business or pleasure. An immigrant is one who enters for a more permanent stay. In today's parlance, an illegal alien is one who overstays his visa or otherwise violates the conditions of his visa, enters fraudulently or at a place other than a port of entry, i.e. swims the Rio Grande. In the case of one who has been officially deported by an immigration judge (not allowed to return to his home country voluntarily) it is a felony to re-enter the U.S. without permission.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

That's not all:

Hoyer To Sanctuary Cities: Inform Feds About Felons | The Daily Caller

Cotton Introduces Legislation to Block Sanctuary Cities from Receiving Federal Law Enforcement Grants | Senator Tom Cotton

Seems only reasonable. If you establish a policy to active block enforcement of federal laws, then you really shouldn't be getting federal funds for law enforcement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sometimes I believe it is appropriate to go full blown Apache on someone....A bath in sugar water, an active fire ant colony, some rawhide rope, and four stakes ought to work just fine....

I feel the same way but going full on churchmouse on someone, although just as serious if not more so, does not hold the same shock and awe of going full on "Apache"
    It just does not hold up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom