• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This country didn't use to be flush with Pu$$ys. Wars I & II were down and dirty with no concept of fairness in warfare. It is time to resurrect that concept.

In those wars we had a clearly defined enemy force. That's not the case with attacks like this.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Am i missing something? Reports are of 8 suspects dead, 4 at the Bataclan, 3 at the stadium, and 1 at Boulevard Voltaire. The Fox news ticker shows that the police chief believes all the suspected attackers are dead. That's only 3 of the 6 attack sites accounted for. That doesn't add up???

I get that they are still looking into accomplices, but that number doesn't account for all of the sites. There has been no mention of the attackers moving from site to site, so I'm confused at how they can claim they believe the attackers are dead, if that doesn't account for all of the sites.

If this was as coordinated and planned as they are reporting then I would personally assume at least 2 attackers per site. That could mean 12 minimum. But we see 4 dead at one site, 3 at another, and 1 at a third. Based on that assumption, that could mean potentially 6-7 more or 14-15 total.

Purely speculation and assumption on my part, and I'm not proposing a conspiracy, I'm just genuinely confused by that math. If some attackers moved site to site, then that could be all of them, but that hasn't been mentioned or even speculated. Maybe the reporting is just assuming that's what happened.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Also many of those refugees are Christians looking for freedom of religion that they don't have in their country of origin.
    That's why they want to come to France, the UK or the US.They want to enjoy freedom, not to hurt us.

First my heart and prayers go out to you and your countrymen.

In regards to your post I just recently saw a clip from an interview with Muhammad Ali, to paraphrase your in a room with an open door 10,000 snakes are coming towards the door. 9000 are friendly 1000 are poisonous and want to bite your ass. Do you let them all in and hope the 9000 will protect you? Or do you shut the door?

This country didn't use to be flush with Pu$$ys. Wars I & II were down and dirty with no concept of fairness in warfare. It is time to resurrect that concept.

I saw a video of a speech given by Marcus Luttrell basically what he said was use diplomacy or any other tools to keep us from war, if that doesn't work close your eyes and turn your back and set us free. Cause we're gonna break ****.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    In those wars we had a clearly defined enemy force. That's not the case with attacks like this.

Yes and no, we had defined countries. We didn't necessarily concentrate solely on enemy forces.

Am i missing something? Reports are of 8 suspects dead, 4 at the Bataclan, 3 at the stadium, and 1 at Boulevard Voltaire. The Fox news ticker shows that the police chief believes all the suspected attackers are dead. That's only 3 of the 6 attack sites accounted for. That doesn't add up???

I know the 4 at the theater attacked in the street before they went into it. They started shooting up the restaurants and cafes then went inside. They could be counting that as 2 perhaps more.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I know the 4 at the theater attacked in the street before they went into it. They started shooting up the restaurants and cafes then went inside. They could be counting that as 2 perhaps more.

Hmm that would make sense, but I need some sort of timeline. The sites are within walking distance of each other, but it all depends on what was hit when.

I did hear that the theater attackers shot their way in, but i didn't hear they started at the restaurants, unless i just missed it.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Seems pretty clearly defined to me... almost always 20/30 year old muslim males.

Why does autocorrect try to force me to capitalize the word muslim? Based on repeated actions of its followers it does not deserve capitalization.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hmm that would make sense, but I need some sort of timeline. The sites are within walking distance of each other, but it all depends on what was hit when.

I did hear that the theater attackers shot their way in, but i didn't hear they started at the restaurants, unless i just missed it.

I heard a report the there was only 4 sites. The mall was a false alarm and another was a drive by.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    TL/DR This was all easily predictable. I'm disgusted by the terrorists, but even moreso by the eloi that are bewildered by it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    While it is true that all followers of islam are not themselves terrorists. There is 100% participation in the support of terrorism. Just like all American citizens are not soldiers, but we generally support our front line men. Unlike the USA, there is no room in islam for objectors, there is severe peer pressure and peer judgement for any that do not participate when asked, including beheading. The people born of that bloodline are not free to pursue freedom of religion. When they stop serving the islamic system, they are hatefully hunted down and savagely punished. We have to quit thinking about the islamics through our mindset and come to understand theirs.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Has Merkel commented yet? She seems to have been one of the main driving forces in bringing about the latest wave.

No. She's hiding in her safe space... with armed guards.

Barack Obama on ISIS:
    We have contained them

David French:
    ISIS has been allowed not just to live, but to grow. And now it’s demonstrating massive increase in its destructive reach. Within the space of days, it has apparently brought down a civilian airliner, bombed Beirut, and now reportedly launched a multi-pronged urban assault in a western capital. This is what happens when terrorists are allowed safe havens and given free reign to recruit and spread their influence.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    No. They're mad because nobody's giving them all of the attention now.

INSANE: Missouri Students are Mad about Paris Terror Attacks for the Worst Reason Ever

These "kids" are not only insane but evil. These tweets need to be preserved and reprised when the dust in Paris settles.

I was struck that even as the Paris outrage was unfolding, Lafayette's pride the Journal and Courier was still featuring its crap journalism on Mizzou, and nary a word on Paris. These folks all need to move to Cuba...

Top Bottom