• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Definitely sad when you're not safe going to church anymore. Thoughts a prayers to those affected.

Was it ever safe? :dunno:

We have fortified churches from the middle ages around here.Built like medieval castle with arrowslits, embrasures and machicolions and massive doors.

Attacking churches was (and still is apparently) a common thing.

13-eglise-fortifiee-adriers.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It will be interesting to see what this pricks motive was. Hopefully there will be more info on this guy then there was on the Vegas shooter.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It will be interesting to see what this pricks motive was. Hopefully there will be more info on this guy then there was on the Vegas shooter.

It won't be easy if the guy is dead.
    Unless he wrote a note or something before.

I don't really care about the motive anyway.It's not like any motive would be a possible justification for this kind of action.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So he was found 5 miles away by the police. No report yet whether it was suicide or police killed him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Chelsea Handler and Wil Wheaton have offered some particularly disgusting views on the event.

Wheaton took the militant atheist approach, while handler blamed a political party.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This is absolutely insane. I'm getting so sick of seeing this kind of crap. Why the hell is 26 people dead? I get that this was one seriously evil bastard. I get that you can't prevent bad things from happening. What I don't get is why the hell aren't people learning that there are bad people in the world?

This should not have been a massacre.

This should have been a shootout.

Bad guy is still gonna be bad, he's still gonna catch people off guard and come in shooting, but we could have had 4 or 5 dead instead of 26 if there were somebody there to shoot back.

My anger is great right now. I am hoping and praying that the grief these people are feeling will burn as anger and they will call for armed carry, but the only thing I know will happen is the left will call for more gun laws... Laws that will do zero to prevent crap like this, but restrict ownership to the point that makes this kind of crap even easier to pull off in the future.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It won't be easy if the guy is dead.
    Unless he wrote a note or something before.

I don't really care about the motive anyway.It's not like any motive would be a possible justification for this kind of action.

Hopefully there is some kind of info to determine If this is terrorism, ANTIFA wacko or just a mentally ill or just plain evil person. Knowing the motive can lead to better protecting our self's.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Side note: Texas law apparently forbids the carry of a handgun on the premises of any church, synagogue, or other house of worship (according to info I found at usacarry.com)

These people might have been safe, but just as in the case of the Luby's massacre in 1991, in which Susanna Gratia Hupp lost her parents, their legislature made them choose between being law-abiding citizens and being safe and secure in themselves.

Prayers for the survivors, curses upon the m***erf***ers that turned them into victims, not limited to the one that had a weapon there.

The "news" says he reloaded repeatedly; someone could have shot back.... if Texas had not had a "fish in a barrel law" on the books.

ETA: I started writing this when post 31 was the last one up. #scooped

Blessings,
    Bill

:xmad: This world is messed up.
    #carryeverywhere

We'll undoubtedly have more about the perp and his mens rea as the day goes by, along with all the shill harpies from alt.left clamoring for the necessity to disarm America.

An aside:
    As is completely typical, the Internet trolls are all over the linked story's comments section by the hundreds like flies on feces.

John

Definitely sad when you're not safe going to church anymore. Thoughts a prayers to those affected.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hopefully there is some kind of info to determine If this is terrorism, ANTIFA wacko or just a mentally ill or just plain evil person. Knowing the motive can lead to better protecting our self's.

"Antifa wacko" would be terrorism also since they have a political agenda.

Doesn't matter if it's ISIS, left wing or right wing domestic terrorism or whatnot.

Top Bottom