• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Some posts in the thread about having a Sexually Transmitted Disease ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ve_an_std_how_do_you_tell_your_partner_s.html ) surprised me.

Definitions for the poll:
    A committed relationship is one that is expected to last for decades and/or for life.
    A casual relationship is one that both parties realize will last from a few months to a few years.
    Sex with no commitment is "under any circumstances."

This post is not about laws, it is about your personal opinion.

How are you living your life?

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I think you need to taste the candy to see if its fresh before you buy it. like a wine tasting. I cant imagine marrying a boring person in the bedroom and then being stuck with them for life with no way out. I dont believe in divorce other than extreme circumstances.

edit: I needed to see what she was packin' under her skirt before I could buy her ammo for it ;)

there Evan, is that better? lol

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's socially acceptable. Somewhat risky. Anti-Biblical. It's a personal choice, just because my wife and I waited doesn't mean I want it legislated. If you are a Christian, it's flat wrong. If you're not, it's a decision to make.

You can argue the effects morals have on a society, and some are valid; some not,. If E5RANGER wants to sleep with with every hot(?) chick in Indiana, what business is it of mine? Likewise, if I waited 'til I was married, what business does someone have telling me I'm a backwards, Bible thumping prude?

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My wife and I both waited. June 14, 2008, our wedding night, was the first time for both of us. First time we started living together too. And we're both proud of that.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    we are on the same page. i don't believe in marriage in other than extreme conditions:D

What exactly would be considered extreme conditions? ;)

I think sex before marriage is easily viewed after your married. It's easy to say the shacking up is wrong when your married, that nothing good comes from it, other than superficial momentary joy, when you aren't alone every night. Abstinence is by no means the majority view or practice, but then again, most things that are difficult rarely are.

My view on the subject hasn't change just strengthened at an alarming rate now that I have two little girls.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I'm a whore...

There I said it, at least that is they way some of you make me feel.

Yeah I like to sample, life is a buffet experience it.

My list is almost completely checked off...

If any of you know a midget or and amputee send them my way and my list will be complete.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm a whore...

There I said it, at least that is they way some of you make me feel.

Yeah I like to sample, life is a buffet experience it.

My list is almost completely checked off...

If any of you know a midget or and amputee send them my way and my list will be complete.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: just spit out my coffee :laugh:

I had a list too. i feel you man!! I feel you.

Im still taking applications from red heads. kidding.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There is to be NO RELIGIOUS talk in here.

I have removed that post and anything that pertained to his comment.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I have been with my girlfreind for over 7 years. We have had freinds hook up and get married, have kids babble babble.
    What is for some people is not for other, I have very little interest in getting married or haveing kids. Me and mine have agreed on this.
    I don't want to get to into what I think on the whole thing, but as an example.
    I know a couple, they have been together for 2-3 years. They hooked up and decided they were in love, got married/ had a kid real quick. She has become become a bit barn sour and he works BS jobs which he gets fired from every 9 months or so.
    Its a big crock if you ask me, an excuse for their lack of self control. They brought 2 children in this world neither of them with some much as a GED, at 22 and broke now he is gonna pay for a family of 4 somehow and people are actually happy for him. It gets on my nerves because I worked for said fellow, even though I worked harder, more sensable, showed up more often and actually on time. Because he uses no caution in the sack and has a Family, he needed raises more often, was late constantly etc. and always has an excuse about his wife or kids.
    I really don't give a hoot, It's not my problem. If my girlfreind of 7+ years gets sick and I can show up at work, I think you could pry yourself from your wife of 3- to make it also.
    Really I could not care less if someone is married or not, I get really tired of "well we have been together for 2 years now I thinks It's finally time to get married".... WHAT, phffff get real. I wouldn't introduce one to my family until I see the goods and dang sure wouldn't marry one in hopes of mutual happiness.
    I have known him since we were 8 years old, my opinions of her and their choices got me uninvited to the wedding. I think you can do what you want as long as you can afford to take care of it.
    I have probly said enough now, but I'll just leave this by saying
    7 years and shagging. -MY VOTE Within a committed relationship only, same rules for both.

Last edited:

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    To each his own. I guess there IS a double standard when it comes to sex. Women always ask why when a guy sleeps with many women he's "The Man" and when women do it they get a bad reputation. I thought about it and here is what I came up with:

If you have a key that can open many locks it's called a Master Key, and that's pretty cool. If you have a lock that can be opened by many different keys.... well, that's a pretty crappy worthless lock. :twocents::dunno:

deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    There is to be NO RELIGIOUS talk in here.

I have removed that post and anything that pertained to his comment.

OK, I will probably get banned or this will be removed without anyone seeeing this but, Spasmo, you are a complete @$$ for taking the "Religious" comments off. Sex was a God given gift for a husband and wife period! Also, who are you to do away with the 1st Amendment? Does it only apply when you say it does?:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    OK, I will probably get banned or this will be removed without anyone seeeing this but, Spasmo, you are a complete @$$ for taking the "Religious" comments off. Sex was a God given gift for a husband and wife period! Also, who are you to do away with the 1st Amendment? Does it only apply when you say it does?:dunno:

I'm leaving this comment up. Spasmo is enforcing the site rules that you are expected to have read and are expected to follow. If you don't like it, you can leave. Attacking her for doing her job is uncalled for. Your comments are WAY out of line.

Top Bottom