• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When is sexual activity appropriate and should men and women behave the same?

• Total voters

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I'm leaving this comment up. Spasmo is enforcing the site rules that you are expected to have read and are expected to follow. If you don't like it, you can leave. Attacking her for doing her job is uncalled for. Your comments are WAY out of line.

Question: Isn't the forum rule "No religious or racially based threads"? I didn't see the post that was removed but I thought that the rule prohibited threads and not talk of any kind. Just askin'.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Question: Isn't the forum rule "No religious or racially based threads"? I didn't see the post that was removed but I thought that the rule prohibited threads and not talk of any kind. Just askin'.

We are not lawyers. Don't get hung up on the semantics of the rule and start looking for loopholes. You should be following the spirit, rather than the letter of it.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I guess I look at em like cars. I wouldn't buy one with out test driving it. Also sometimes I get tired of driving a Porsche and wanna drive an old Chevy truck then maybe on to a Honda then Toyota. Ya know change is the spice of life ha hope my loving better half doesn't see this. And yes I love my BMW

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I think the test drive metaphor is stupid. Come on, would you really fall in love with a mate and then not continue the relation because you had a bad test drive? Just an excuse to shag and justify it as OK because "nobody is getting hurt" or "what happens behind doors" when in fact generally somebody gets hurt many of the times. Since we had the talk, we have been warned against risk sexual behavior, and since we had our first experience we have justified why its OK to have many partners and have it young. I'm not excluding myself from this behavior, just recognizing a trend and responding to the OP.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I think the test drive metaphor is stupid. Come on, would you really fall in love with a mate and then not continue the relation because you had a bad test drive? Just an excuse to shag and justify it as OK because "nobody is getting hurt" or "what happens behind doors" when in fact generally somebody gets hurt many of the times. Since we had the talk, we have been warned against risk sexual behavior, and since we had our first experience we have justified why its OK to have many partners and have it young. I'm not excluding myself from this behavior, just recognizing a trend and responding to the OP.
    Depends on how well she cooks.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    IMO, I think sex is much more enjoyable when it's with the one you love. But what do I know. I've only had it with my wife. And I remember the exact moment I fell in love with her.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My wife and I both waited. June 14, 2008, our wedding night, was the first time for both of us. First time we started living together too. And we're both proud of that.

Oh, how I wish I could say that. I wish that was something that was taught in my home. Not saying it would have helped to keep me celibate until marriage, but just maybe it would have.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    We are not lawyers. Don't get hung up on the semantics of the rule and start looking for loopholes. You should be following the spirit, rather than the letter of it.

Yep. Otherwise the FAQ would be 93,762 pages long with sub-parts A through ZZZ and would require a 19 volume text of special definitions in order to make sense of it. ;)

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    This is definitely a "do as I say not as I do" thing for me.

It would be dishonest to say that most of the sex with strangers wasn't fun. It was, lots of fun. Except for the really needy clingy chicks who I banged just to shut them up. What a mistake that was. Talk about feeding a fire. Anyway, I digress...

Knowing then what I know now, I would have devoted my time and energy to more worthwhile activities than chasing tail.

Having random sex never made me feel good about myself.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Oh, how I wish I could say that. I wish that was something that was taught in my home. Not saying it would have helped to keep me celibate until marriage, but just maybe it would have.

Que, I was thinking that you have both a boy and girl correct? If so then you can take the first boy who wants to date your daughter into your "man cave" and show him your growing and very sharp knife collection. With enough emphasis on the first boy I am sure the word would spread. Maybe....a little face camo and Full Metal Jacket playing on the television while you show your collection:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    IMO, I think sex is much more enjoyable when it's with the one you love. But what do I know. I've only had it with my wife. And I remember the exact moment I fell in love with her.

Alright, I gave you rep for the first one, but now your are starting to sound like you should be on Oprah's gun forum. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Que, I was thinking that you have both a boy and girl correct? If so then you can take the first boy who wants to date your daughter into your "man cave" and show him your growing and very sharp knife collection. With enough emphasis on the first boy I am sure the word would spread. Maybe....a little face camo and Full Metal Jacket playing on the television while you show your collection:D

I like the idea of face camo. Lots of dad's put on a show of cleaning their gun when the date drops by to pick up their daughter but face camo shows commitment.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Would not have bothered me in the least little bit...
    Might have even struck up a conversation that way.... :D

Now the Father who owned a Car Crusher and Happened to be crushing a car much like my own the day I had to ask his Daughter out...
    That left a LASTING impression on my feeble little mind...
    By the way she was home 30 minutes early from every date...

Or the Father who happened to own a track hoe that could dig a 25' deep hole...

Those 2 knew how to convey an understanding through a teen aged males hormone fogged mind...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Hiding in the bushes with face camo and BDUs then jumping out at him when he rings the door bell should take care of most would-be suitors.

Top Bottom