• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bikeman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Bloomington
    I thought it was a pretty good show. Saw some decent prices on S&W revolvers and a Browning Hi Power and I purchased some .38/.357 158g round nose bullets for $5 per 100. It is indeed a small show but gun people, well talking about guns.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Looks like the gun show in Seymour on Nov. 5th and 6th isn't well advertised. Here is some info: CentralIndianaGunshows.com gun & knife shows in Anderson, Crown Point, Lafayette & Madison, Indiana

Yeah, not sure what is up but the CentralIndianaGunShows gig was originally scheduled for Romweber Market place in Batesville this weekend. Now it is cancelled and the Seymour date takes it's place......Oh well guess I didn't really need anything.

But this probably has something to do with lack of publicity/advertisement.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I might try the gun show in Seymour this coming Saturday. I'm in the market for a metal-framed 9mm pistol, like S&W 3913, Beretta 92FS or CZ 75B. I might also consider a S&W 39-2 or more current model or a Browning Hi Power if the price is reasonable.

See? You missed out! I sold a very nice 39-2 with a Bianchi holster, 3 mags and a Bianchi mag pouch for $360! I also had a reblued 1943 Nazi Hi-power on the table.....:patriot:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    See? You missed out! I sold a very nice 39-2 with a Bianchi holster, 3 mags and a Bianchi mag pouch for $360! I also had a reblued 1943 Nazi Hi-power on the table.....:patriot:
    I had my dates mixed up. I only knew of the show this weekend. Story of my life, but as luck would have it, I ran across a ANIB Beretta 92FS Police Special at a local gun shop. I bought it at a fair price, but not as good a deal as your S&W 39-2!

Top Bottom