• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How can you do that without violating the 1st amendment? The thing that protects your free exercise is the same thing that protects theirs. If you want to say that the 1st amendment doesn't keep Christians out of communities and the state, how it not keep Muslims out? The 1st amendment doesn't exclusively protect Christianity.

Correct!

The correct approach is for the states and Feds to use current law, add additional law and resources, to stop civil rights abuse. For instance if in a city or town if a woman dressed in typical American fashion is accosted by local police for sharia type violations, the power of the Feds should stop that type of civil rights violations just as they once did in the south. Female genital mutilation is child abuse and should be prosecuted as such. Few care what their religion is it is civil rights violations and harboring and festering terrorists is what the real concern is...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Correct!

The correct approach is for the states and Feds to use current law, add additional law and resources, to stop civil rights abuse. For instance if in a city or town if a woman dressed in typical American fashion is accosted by local police for sharia type violations, the power of the Feds should stop that type of civil rights violations just as they once did in the south. Female genital mutilation is child abuse and should be prosecuted as such. Few care what their religion is it is civil rights violations and harboring and festering terrorists is what the real concern is...

Are these civil rights abuses occurring in the United States? And given there are 2.5m Muslims in the nation, how widespread are these abuses?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are these civil rights abuses occurring in the United States? And given there are 2.5m Muslims in the nation, how widespread are these abuses?
    In the video the claim was made that it happens. But the scale wasn’t addressed. So it could be true that it happens, but in the more radicalized areas, and maybe not at all among moderate muslims. It’s something I believe could be true, though I don’t have evidence that would make me believe it must me true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I took him to mean this from an immigration standpoint.
    Even so. Does the constitution give the government the selective power to decide immigration quotas by religion? Can the Trump administration say no more muslims may enter? Can an Elizabeth Warren administration say, no more Christians?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How does this connect with muslims, is it strictly middle eastern? My experience with Indonesian muslims makes me think that it's not practiced much there and maybe other places.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Even so. Does the constitution give the government the selective power to decide immigration quotas by religion? Can the Trump administration say no more muslims may enter? Can an Elizabeth Warren administration say, no more Christians?

If you go by the "statistical analytical" method employed by the civil rights establishment in deciding discrimination cases, yes, you would probably have to conclude that at least in the case of "Refugees," America absolutely does discriminate on the basis of religion in determining who comes in. Past administrations seem to have had an nearly insatiable appetite for fresh, hungry, clean-cut Christian refugees yearning to breathe freely here. 13,000 Chin Christian refugees in a 30 square mile area of South Indianapolis is hard to ignore. There has been some recent desire on the part of the contractors involved to expand the scope to groups such as the Rohingya Muslims from that same country...but the zeitgeist of the Trump administration seems to have put the kibosh on that, at least in gross numerical terms.

But before we get too far into the typical INGO Archie Bunkering, we need to remember: the woman in the video posted by the OP was a refugee. The point here is not that they shouldn't be let in. It is that we have to be on guard against letting them Californicate their ideas along with them, lest they find a willing legal accomplice in a Civil Rights Establishment which sees the native white Christian majority as the root of all injustice in America. Would they seriously tolerate cutting off young girls' clitorises, as several majority-Muslim nations do? Probably not. But there are lesser levels of oppression, and with the "Religious Freedom" crusade some are pursuing, there is reasonable concern that a "strange bedfellows" situation could occur between that and the "Civil Rights Coalition," and unintended legal consequences could result.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes these abuses are occurring in america. There was a video I saw not too long ago from I believe a michigan or Wisconsin county fair where christians were being chased and having stones thrown at them by muslim children and adults.
    If you think we wont be at war with these ****ers right here in our own backyards within a decade then you are wrong. Go ahead and keep giving the farm away people. Our enemies have used our laws against us to divide and conquer us. And a lot of people are willing participants.
    When it all falls apart and you get the alternative I hope you enjoy what you earned.
    They are infiltrating the very top levels of our government. Look at congress right now. I can point to at least 3 radical muslims in Congress. That is sick

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I don't think the constitution says much about immigration, other than granting the federal government authority to makes rules of naturalization.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We should close the borders. End of story. Then sort out the ones here already. Ship out the ones who came in illegally and try to get the anchor babies under 18 out too.
    They are NOT legal u.s. citizens. This battle needs waged in the supreme court now!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think the constitution says much about immigration, other than granting the federal government authority to makes rules of naturalization.
    What about the first amendment? There is some wiggle room for establishing statistical quotas. But what about an outright ban, which is what was suggested. If Indiana just said we don’t want to settle any immigrants who are not Christians. Do you think that would fly constitutionally?

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    Yes these abuses are occurring in america. There was a video I saw not too long ago from I believe a michigan or Wisconsin county fair where christians were being chased and having stones thrown at them by muslim children and adults.
    If you think we wont be at war with these ****ers right here in our own backyards within a decade then you are wrong. Go ahead and keep giving the farm away people. Our enemies have used our laws against us to divide and conquer us. And a lot of people are willing participants.
    When it all falls apart and you get the alternative I hope you enjoy what you earned.
    They are infiltrating the very top levels of our government. Look at congress right now. I can point to at least 3 radical muslims in Congress. That is sick

THIS:yesway:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What about the first amendment? There is some wiggle room for establishing statistical quotas. But what about an outright ban, which is what was suggested. If Indiana just said we don’t want to settle any immigrants who are not Christians. Do you think that would fly constitutionally?

And there you inadvertently point out a problem, "we the people" meant citizens to the founders not we the people of the world. Part of giving the " so called farm" away was granting constitutional rights to non citizens. If the military drops a bomb in a country and the majority killed are of a certain religion, is that religious discrimination? Is the act you describe even close to violating the text of the constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

That is to apply to citizens, not the world, but even so would a law prohibiting people of a certain religion from even coming to the US violate that text?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Yes they are. There is also an issue with MSM ignoring or covering up stories. Law enforcement is loathe to get involved in what may be explosive issues and are not equipped for FGM charges, even if brave people step up. The laws are not built for this issue as usually the victim is older before they report the mutilation and likely the statute of limitations will have run out.

One only need need look at Europe to see where we will be in 10-15 years. There was huge outcry over a recent prosecution of a woman performing FGM. Our laws and constitution were built by and for people with Judaeo/Christian values, people of other value systems may not fit in that framework...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And there you inadvertently point out a problem, "we the people" meant citizens to the founders not we the people of the world. Part of giving the " so called farm" away was granting constitutional rights to non citizens. If the military drops a bomb in a country and the majority killed are of a certain religion, is that religious discrimination? Is the act you describe even close to violating the text of the constitution?

That is to apply to citizens, not the world, but even so would a law prohibiting people of a certain religion from even coming to the US violate that text?
    I think establishing religions that are banned in terms of immigration to the state is functionally the same as establishing a religion, at least enough that it should not withstand a challenge in the courts.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I don't understand why anyone that would want to adhere to Sharia Law would want to come to a country nearly 100% opposite in tolerance and beleifs... other than conquest.

If everything we do here is offensive, planes and boats work both ways pal. The last line on the Statue of Liberty is not "so we can kiss your butt".

The Germans and a lot of Europe are finding out rapidly that importing a significant number of people that are offended by alcohol, pork, and visually available women into a place fueled by those things isn't a good idea when they also fervently believe they have the right to make you believe the same way they do.

I don't care one bit how you want to live your life. When you start telling me how I need to be just like you or else the knives are coming out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well sharia law is against our law so **** them. **** Mohamed andhis snack bar
    Oh. There is no way we should allow them to enforce their own laws by acts which are prohibited by our laws. I think it is a fair condition of immigration that if they want to come here, they need to assimilate to our ways, as far as interacting. Learn our language. Follow our laws. They don’t have the authority to make up their own, and enforce them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Oh. There is no way we should allow them to enforce their own laws by acts which are prohibited by our laws. I think it is a fair condition of immigration that if they want to come here, they need to assimilate to our ways, as far as interacting. Learn our language. Follow our laws. They don’t have the authority to make up their own, and enforce them.

So what do you suggest as a screening method? Pinky swear?

Top Bottom