• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Are these civil rights abuses occurring in the United States? And given there are 2.5m Muslims in the nation, how widespread are these abuses?

Not terribly widespread, but definitely happening in high muslim areas. This hot number was secretly doing FGMs in Detroit, but girls were being brought from WI and MN. Should we not try to stop it because "its not widespread"?
    FGMcharge-DrNargawala.jpg

If you go by the "statistical analytical" method employed by the civil rights establishment in deciding discrimination cases, yes, you would probably have to conclude that at least in the case of "Refugees," America absolutely does discriminate on the basis of religion in determining who comes in. Past administrations seem to have had an nearly insatiable appetite for fresh, hungry, clean-cut Christian refugees yearning to breathe freely here. 13,000 Chin Christian refugees in a 30 square mile area of South Indianapolis is hard to ignore. There has been some recent desire on the part of the contractors involved to expand the scope to groups such as the Rohingya Muslims from that same country...but the zeitgeist of the Trump administration seems to have put the kibosh on that, at least in gross numerical terms.

But before we get too far into the typical INGO Archie Bunkering, we need to remember: the woman in the video posted by the OP was a refugee. The point here is not that they shouldn't be let in. It is that we have to be on guard against letting them Californicate their ideas along with them, lest they find a willing legal accomplice in a Civil Rights Establishment which sees the native white Christian majority as the root of all injustice in America. Would they seriously tolerate cutting off young girls' clitorises, as several majority-Muslim nations do? Probably not. But there are lesser levels of oppression, and with the "Religious Freedom" crusade some are pursuing, there is reasonable concern that a "strange bedfellows" situation could occur between that and the "Civil Rights Coalition," and unintended legal consequences could result.

I agree. If you want to come here, assimilate into our culture, customs, and language, sure. If you still want to pray 5x a day while facing Mecca, go for it. Just stop the stonings, FGMs, goat abuse, etc.

I don't understand why anyone that would want to adhere to Sharia Law would want to come to a country nearly 100% opposite in tolerance and beleifs... other than conquest.

If everything we do here is offensive, planes and boats work both ways pal. The last line on the Statue of Liberty is not "so we can kiss your butt".

The Germans and a lot of Europe are finding out rapidly that importing a significant number of people that are offended by alcohol, pork, and visually available women into a place fueled by those things isn't a good idea when they also fervently believe they have the right to make you believe the same way they do.

I don't care one bit how you want to live your life. When you start telling me how I need to be just like you or else the knives are coming out.

You forgot "and rape those sluts 'because they deserved it' for wearing that short skirt."

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Oh. There is no way we should allow them to enforce their own laws by acts which are prohibited by our laws. I think it is a fair condition of immigration that if they want to come here, they need to assimilate to our ways, as far as interacting. Learn our language. Follow our laws. They don’t have the authority to make up their own, and enforce them.

Yes, but our court system does. And people need to think about that, and how much they trust our courts, before deciding how much of a non-issue this is.

Not terribly widespread, but definitely happening in high muslim areas. This hot number was secretly doing FGMs in Detroit, but girls were being brought from WI and MN. Should we not try to stop it because "its not widespread"?
    FGMcharge-DrNargawala.jpg

I agree. If you want to come here, assimilate into our culture, customs, and language, sure. If you still want to pray 5x a day while facing Mecca, go for it. Just stop the stonings, FGMs,
    goat abuse
    , etc.

You forgot "and rape those sluts 'because they deserved it' for wearing that short skirt."

Thanks a ton, Cameramonkey. I could have gone my whole life without seeing that picture again. I cannot fathom what makes muslim men want to treat women that way...however that photo...

Top Bottom