• Status
    Not open for further replies.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So I still want to ride however I may need to stay back and RO at ECPR. I will help run the range for the shoot and plan to still shoot as well. If I cant make it on the ride can I shoot my Atterbury target at ECPR?

-James

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm not going to be able to make it in the morning. If things work out, I'll be over at ECPR and meet up with everyone at the end of day.

Ride safe everyone. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate fully.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Thank you from Reva (my wife) and I, for setting up this fun and enjoyable poker run. The only down fall was the rain on the way back to ECPR, which made it impossible to make it back in time for the final hand.

PS. Chris pm me about the MREs

Jim & Reva

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How bad was that storm? Andy and I pulled off and got lunch and seen the storm roll by. We got lucky we missed it while eating lunch.

Seeing Atterbury for the first time was cool. If I didn't already spend all my time at ECPR I would have to visit there more often.

Some of the roads between Camp Atterbury and Nashville were fun.

-James

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Wish I were able to attend also, but we had a ride scheduled for this weekend all the way back to about March. Hope to be able to get a shirt as well. Size xl. Just let us know where to send the cash.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Kinda disappointed I had to work last night, because of this I wasn't able to make the first two shoots and unfortunately on our way back, the storm kept us from making the third shirt. Although I will say I enjoyed getting out and riding with everyone even though I didn't get to ride the twisty roads. The food was good. Love the shirts. Looking forward to doing this again next year!!!

PS - Pics on the way

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I was very glad that James and I were able to dodge the storms. We rode on some wet roads, but we never road through any rain at all.

Atterbury was a nice range and I'm glad we stopped there. It's closer than I thought and I'll have to run down there again some time. I wish we had more time there to actually put some lead down range.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    We pulled off of 37 just as it started to rain. We found shelter under at a closed gas station. Waited around 20 minutes for it to pass. Reva and I left first to head home. Luckly we got shelter before we got grenched.

Jim

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Here you go! These are in the best order I can get them in. They are in my album if you would like to save some for yourself. :rockwoot:

picture.php

album.php

Last edited:

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I hope the ride went smooth for everyone and the rain didn't disappoint. I know I had a blast. It was great to meet everyone and go riding. Relatively Ninja, that route through Nashville to Bloomington was so awesome!

I hope to do this again next year. Maybe Stop to shoot twice, once before the ride and once after? Any thoughts for next year will be appreciated.

I finally have pictures and will list everyone I can remember that are in the shots. Forgive me if I get names wrong!

First shoot at ECPR: Old Greg and HDsilvrStreak with James (22rssix) looking a little worried. 09hemi is the RO at this lane.
    2011-08-21_10-02-42_577.jpg

Old Greg and HDsilvrStreak going hot. Are those Tactical Firearms Training isssued hearing protection, James??;)
    2011-08-21_10-02-49_833.jpg

Guy (T.F.T.) making the range and guns for next shooters. Htrailblazer requested a close up of his good side.
    2011-08-21_10-03-05_357.jpg

Debriefing before kick stands up. My dad, Bill (non INGOer with the hat) and his neighbor, Dennis (non INGOer with the visor). Also pictured are Jim W. Rena (Jim W.'s wife, Matt (relatively ninja) and Keith (Matt's Dad).
    2011-08-21_10-34-19_929.jpg

Most of the shooters/riders discussing the route to attebury. Jake (Elfboy on the right underneath the tree) travelled the farthest to be here. He came from Middle Earth:D
    2011-08-21_10-34-29_558.jpg

Shooting at Attebury from left to right: Jim W., HDsilvrStreak, 22rssix (trying to catch his breath:dunno::):). Htrailblazer watching from behind.
    2011-08-21_12-00-43_586.jpg

2011-08-21_12-00-51_31.jpg

Left to right: Splix, Old Greg, Dirtebiker
    2011-08-21_12-11-37_470.jpg

The last of the dirty dozen trying to shelter up from the pop-up downpour
    2011-08-21_17-05-55_273.jpg

Klinton (Stainer) and his girlfriend
    2011-08-21_17-06-03_566.jpg

Also, I'd like to thank Guy (Tactical Firearms Training) for offering his place of business for allowing us to shoot. Special thanks also go out to Camp Attebury shooting range and Mother Bears Pizza. Finally, thanks to Hammerhead for the awesome design, everyone thought the shirts came out great, and Relatively Ninja who did most of the hard work organizing the ride/route.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I thought I put all of these up last night, but apparently only one worked, so lets try this again.

Pics from Mothers Bears, a very delicious pizza joint
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Leaving Mother Bears
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rolling through Bloomington
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old SR 37
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Caught in the rain in Martinsville. Thank god for closed down gas stations!
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I believe that dirtebiker and I were the only two to shoot our 3rd targets sooo... one of us should win!! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom