• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yeah Greg, don't worry, I'll take it!:D seriously, I say put our names in a hat and shoot, I mean, pull one name.

If anyone is interested, and I have no doubt we all agree that we want to do it again next year, if not sooner, I'm willing to help organize the next one.
    Maybe next year we can get some INGO swag and some other prizes! I can think of some great competitions and prizes.
    I can see this event getting HUGE!
    Also, I like the name put out ^ up there somewhere, " the dirty ( or even better, "dirte") dozen! The original 12 could get a designation on their shirts for the following years!

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    It was great ride, thanks rugger and ninja(tittysprinkles) for setting everything up. I had a blast and would definitly do this again. anytime

Last edited:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I think you guys were getting ready to leave Atterbury as my wife and I arrived in our "cager" for a little range time. It looked like everyone was having a good time, (and nobody was wet yet!!)
    I considered doing it, but it didn't work out this time. So if there is another one, I'll plan farther ahead. ;)

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Yeah Greg, don't worry, I'll take it!:D seriously, I say put our names in a hat and shoot, I mean, pull one name.

If anyone is interested, and I have no doubt we all agree that we want to do it again next year, if not sooner, I'm willing to help organize the next one.
    Maybe next year we can get some INGO swag and some other prizes! I can think of some great competitions and prizes.
    I can see this event getting HUGE!
    Also, I like the name put out ^ up there somewhere, " the dirty ( or even better, "dirte") dozen! The original 12 could get a designation on their shirts for the following years!

Yes! I was definitley planning on doing this again next year. Volunteers will be needed and appreciated!

You and me are on the same page Dirtebiker. The original riders will have personalized shirts. I was thinking something along the lines of "Dirty Dozen" or "Riders of the Storm" or "The INGO Original". :ingo:

Next year will be bigger and better!!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm glad you guys had a great time and enjoy the shirt design. I'm hoping that the next time this happens, I'll be able to do more than just design the shirts.

Thanks for the design, the shirts look great! Get, or borrow a bike if you don't have one, or just come out and shoot with us next time! I'm seeing more shooting AND more riding next time! This goes for everyone... You don't necessarily have to ride to join us.
    If someone wants to drive a chase vehicle next year, I offer up my truck and/or trailer for the cause! Don't get me started.... I haven't written my
    -3 1/2 for AAA yet!!!:xmad: until now, Greg was the only other that knew.....my front brake seized up about 10 miles before we got home and had to wait for AAA for THREE and a HALF FREAKIN HOURS to pick me up!
    I'M PISSED!!!!! Hope no one gives me crap about my 33 year old bike!!!

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yes! I was definitley planning on doing this again next year. Volunteers will be needed and appreciated!

You and me are on the same page Dirtebiker. The original riders will have personalized shirts. I was thinking something along the lines of "Dirty Dozen" or "Riders of the Storm" or "The INGO Original". :ingo:

Next year will be bigger and better!!

I like the D.D. And R.o.t.S., but do we even have permission to use INGO? I don't know how that works.... I know ti**y ninja.... I mean relatively sprinkles...I mean sprinkle ninja.... Whatever his name is... Talked to Fenway, but I don't know any details!

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Sorry I didn't make it, Sat night my boy asked if we could go squirrel hunting in the morning. Quality time in the woods beats riding alone anyday!:)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks to those who set up this unique event! It seems like everyone had a great time and got to put some faces to names.

And a special thanks to those who took the time to snap a few pictures-- it helps those of us who couldn't be there to get a feel for the event.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I already cant wait for next year. I had a blast. I'll try to help moderate and keep things together next year. It would probably be easier on titty ninja if he could delegate some of the responsibility out to some others.
    All in all, it was one of the most fun rides I've had this year.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    I might have a connection to having patches made, incase you all would like to go with them for the originals riders. Not sure what the cost at this time. Is there interest in this? If so what do you want them to say and how big?

I'm thinking:
    Shooters N Scooters
    Dirty Dozen Originals

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom