• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They are saying 8 people shot on WISH NEWS 8. Also showing a Hoopty on 27"s that they took "Several guns" out of. A few women in cuffs too.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    According to radio traffic, the shooting victims include a 16-year-old who was shot in the buttocks, an 18-year-old shot in the lower leg and a 10-year-old who was shot in the thigh. All victims were transported to area hospitals, two in serious but stable condition. Lt. Duhamell said none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.

A midget shooter.... :dunno: :laugh:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    My post from the other thread on this:
    Funny thing... The weekend before McDonald was announced, Chicago had more than FIFTY people shot and that was an average weekend for them (one link I found said:
    When it was learned that more than 50 people were shot, some fatally, over Fathers Day weekend in the poorer sections of Chicago, it didn’t even make the front page of Chicago newspapers.
    ), yet Indianapolis, a scant three hours away, considers it a crime wave to have 8 shot in a weekend AND it's a weekend that historically has been marked by an uptick in violent crime.

But "it's the lax gun laws in Indiana that make the crime in Chicago so bad."

Wouldn't you think that if our laws were the cause of the problem, we would have the same problems they do?

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it had to be said.

Blessings,
    Bill

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    I have a feeling this will be a bad wrap for Indy. I'm sure this will make the national news and put a lot of pressure on the local admin. The black expo brings in a ton of money into the area and we can't afford to lose these types of venues due to a couple of ignorant people. Let's just hope the Obama admin controls this story and sweeps it under the rug. Or they will spin it and say the FFA participants are the real danger to the people of Indianapolis

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I think Indy would be better off with out black expo..... get rid of it and have a paraplegic librarians expo.... That sounds saffer. I dont see many paraplegics dealing drugs and roughing up the locals

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a feeling this will be a bad wrap for Indy. I'm sure this will make the national news and put a lot of pressure on the local admin. The black expo brings in a ton of money into the area and we can't afford to lose these types of venues due to a couple of ignorant people. Let's just hope the Obama admin controls this story and sweeps it under the rug. Or they will spin it and say the FFA participants are the real danger to the people of Indianapolis

Haven't you heard? Obamination says it's the Amish's fault. :rolleyes:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Feel for the victims, I hope all come out O.K! The bigger issue goes without saying? What can be done? Is it hopeless?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

It won't make national news, just like the violence every year, it will be swept under the rug.

I worked the IBE and Circle City Classics about 10-12 years ago for an audio company, and personally witnessed acts of violence that never made the news. One was a gang on gang gun fight at a youth event, nobody was hit, so it didnt make the news...

Top Bottom