• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yeah, whatever. Don't have to even take 50%,....just take what you need. We could split it however you want. I'm half tempted to pick up a couple of cases just for myself anyway. Just thought it made much more sense than driving to Greenfield in the hopes of maybe picking up a box or two at WW(and the Fiocchi is better anyway).

Tell you what,.....I'll order a case and you just let me know if you need some. I'm getting tired of failing to find it for under $15/box even at gunshows.

Roger will do. Yeah making a 2hr drive not really smart.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's a fallacy that you are helping Walmart lose money by buying their ammo at clearance prices. That "money" was wrote off from the time that they decided to stop selling the product, just like any other item that they drop from their lines.

Any dime spent at Walmart, the same percentage goes to support their anti-gun partners as the next.

Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify your own personal interests above supporting the Second Amendment is up to you. :twocents:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    An employee at the Marion walmart was talking to another as I was buying a box of .22. He bought all the ammo he could afford, like $200. He was getting 9mm at $5/50. Said he wished he had more .40sw as he doesn't own a 9. I told him I would swap with him as I had 40 for sale. Told him I had 165 and 180 grain. He said the 9mm he bought was 165 grain.

I told him I doubted that, but he was adamant about it as he used to own a 9mm and that was the weight he always shot. I let him walk away and didn't continue the talk about swaps.

Then I gave my license to the cashier to buy .22 LR. I definitely do not look like I am under age. I would have refused but I was caught up in the stock 9mm super bullet weight conversation.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Walmart is just playing to their "audience" for now. I hope everyone that is taking a stand on Walmart has turned off the NFL, NBA and NASCAR......right?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Walmart is just playing to their "audience" for now. I hope everyone that is taking a stand on Walmart has turned off the NFL, NBA and NASCAR......right?

Haven't watched any of that garbage in years. TV is mostly overrated anyway, better to go out in the world and do things than sit on your butt and watch other people do things.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You know Walmart is getting grief over this and odds are by the end of next year they will be selling it again.

It doesn't help any gun owner if other gun owners are supporting Walmart's anti-gun alliances. We are doing ourselves an injustice by putting ANY money in their cash registers.

Absolutely, and don't forget Kroger.

How do you all think these anti-gun organizations can get a foothold in places like Virginia and Connecticut and Colorado and other places? It's because businesses like Walmart fund them.

You all might want to think a little harder on that when cheap ammo get's in the way of your better judgement. :nono::nono::nono:

Last edited:

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    It doesn't help any gun owner if other gun owners are supporting Walmart's anti-gun alliances. We are doing ourselves an injustice by putting ANY money in their cash registers.

Absolutely, and don't forget Kroger.

Kroger doesn't want folks open carrying but are they advocating for increased "gun control" legislation?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kroger doesn't want folks open carrying but are they advocating for increased "gun control" legislation?

I don't know, do you? We really didn't know about Walmart supporting anti-gun organizations until they changed their open carry policy.

For me, it's plenty good enough to stay away from Kroger because they jumped on Walmart's anti-gun bandwagon. They didn't have to and could have kept their customer friendly neutral policy of following local ordinances. They bowed to anti-gun pressure and thus added to the anti-gun wave.

Kroger needs to feel the sales loss from their gun owner clientele. If we make them accountable, they will be.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Haven't watched any of that garbage in years. TV is mostly overrated anyway, better to go out in the world and do things than sit on your butt and watch other people do things.

But I have a tendency to get seriously hurt when I go out and run in to guys that are 6'8" and weigh over 300 lbs. (NFL) And the cops frown on me "bump drafting" on 465. (NASCAR) ;)

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The reason I was in wallyworld was that the mother-in-laws meds were there. Guess meijer doesn't carry the same size, script or whatever. I am already buying her stuff so I went where she said it was stocked.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    went to local walmart, the only handgun ammo left was two boxes of .32 acp, price was $13, sale price $13, I told the guy that's not a sale...he said that was the price, I said keep it, went to Meijer, found 2 boxes 30/30 for $8.95 box...bought those!!

Top Bottom