Shopping at Wal-Mart makes you a murderer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    That has to be a joke.

There can be no way an english prof can be that poor a writer. There can be no way that the editors of that paper can call that anything but trash.

Buy a gun and you're a murderer. That jump in the thought process is bad enough, but as earlier posted, forcing every citizen to pay for murdering babies is perfectly fine.

This can't be real, can it?:dunno:

There can be no way an english prof can be that poor a writer.
    Wanna bet?

Buy a gun and you're a murderer.
    No; buy anything at Wal-Mart and you are a murderer (you also get a "sad look" from the author.)

This can't be real, can it?
    Not only can be, but it is!

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    What a bunch of nonsensical drivel written by a "Professor" from IPFW. The entire article was completely sophomoric and made little sense in swaying any opinion. Hardly worthy of a read, let alone an award, albeit a small one. To thing this waif is teaching our young!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    What a bunch of nonsensical drivel written by a "Professor" from IPFW. The entire article was completely sophomoric and made little sense in swaying any opinion. Hardly worthy of a read, let alone an award, albeit a small one. To thing this waif is teaching our young!
    You sir, have insulted the entire idea of sophmoric...

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Man.......what is she saying? I've read that article 3 times in the last 2.5 minutes. My head hurts, I can't follow it.......what.......wait.........huh........i ttthhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkkkk iiiiiiiiimmmmmmm ggggggoooooiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.......ttttttoooooo........bbbbbbbbbblllllllllllooooooowwwww! Now i've wasted another minute typing that. Anyway, she's an idiot, does the gazette award these pen awards for brilliance or for ignorance? Beuller? Beulller?

^^^^^^^this post isn't meant to be taken literally either!

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    All I can say is this is a perfect example of a Liberal Arts college professor..

Here is your sign!

I had one professor one time give me crap about guns, he asked me if he was breaking into my house would I shoot him? I looked at him and said "Break in and find out!"

You could hear a pin drop....

We actually became friends, he still didnt like guns but understood why I did.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My head is spinning from that giant leap.

But I do however agree that the poor should have access to services rendered by planned parenthood. If anyone shouldn't be having babies its those who cannot pay for them. Hell give anyone birth control who wants it, we are too over populated as it is.

Birth control is one thing, I can be for that. My, my wife's, yours and others tax dollars paying for an abortion because of the persons lack of responsibility to properly protect themselves or abstinence from sex is not the answer.

PPH should not be in the business of abortions.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    The kool-aid up there must be potent stuff. Not only does it make you illogical and hyper emotional, it makes you go full retard as well.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    She should get the "Golden Nutjob "award!! I'll be driving through Kansas next month, I'll gladly give her a ride back!!

Last edited:

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    If you get her that close to Colorado I'm sure she will find her way into Boulder.

The People's Free Republic of Boulder--ten square miles surrounded by reality.
    She could set up shop at the Pearl Street mall. (If you have been to Boulder, you will understand.) :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Wal-Mart and Guns(Am I a murderer?)

I guess it's fine for her not to like guns or shop at Wallyworld....all I got to say is that her freedom to NOT like guns and NOT shop at W. W. and SAY all that she wants to say is because a bunch of people,from the Revolutionary War up through what's going on in the Middle East,fought,bled,and died to give her,and all of us Americans,the rights we have.....If terrorists break into her home,a rapist,murderer,whatever,does she want the police to show up and just ask really nicely for the perps. to leave?
    As stated a million times.....guns don't kill people...people kill people....:twocents:

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Here is your sign!

I had one professor one time give me crap about guns, he asked me if he was breaking into my house would I shoot him? I looked at him and said "Break in and find out!"

You could hear a pin drop....

We actually became friends, he still didnt like guns but understood why I did.
    L O L....... This prof. sounds truly nuts.....read what I posted(Am I a murderer) .......I love your comment.......

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Folks - I'm not defending this article, but if she had posted it here, her comments about "give them a sad look and call them a murderer" would have been in purple. She's making a sarcastic comparison to people calling the patients at Planned Parenthood clinics "murderers." In a strange way, she's promoting gun rights, notwithstanding her comment about not liking guns. She's saying that the right to have an abortion is constitutionally protected (Roe v. Wade) - just like keeping and bearing arms - yet politics have allowed the funding to Planned Parenthood to be cut. So, by comparison, we should all stop shopping at Wal-Mart, to stop the "funding" of guns and ammo to American citizens - even though the right to keep and bear arms is also constitutionally protected.

IOW, people who don't like abortions (like she doesn't like guns) shouldn't have the ability to deprive other citizens of their constitutional rights. Thus the sarcasm.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom